DM explosion on way

• romab
  • 10-17-2014, 08:48 PM
Dorthy Monroe has a rather long verification process. No problem with that but if you are perfect and we are not does not mean we need our ass wiped or tears dried because we did not measure up.

Her shoulder chip quips and posts are normally funny and I always take with a salt block of reality.

Humor is everywhere. You might check step 7 of her verification primer in weekend lineup.

Only reason bring this up as e-mailed her this and we will see what we see.

J
So you are openly admitting to instigating a vulgar reply?

You know fuckers around here are lazy. Might wanna add a link.

Weekend Lineup
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1197183
I don't see a verification primer.

So I go to her showcase &....
7. Copy & Paste There Eccie Profile Link & Provide How This Provider Should Remember You...

I've dreamed about seeing her.....

......but verification is a nightmare.

My thought is that if my beer belly and hairy back don't get me in....I'm out.
  • romab
  • 10-17-2014, 09:34 PM
GS Getting old is hell. Beer tastes too good to stop drinking and mother nature had a good laugh on the other.
See.....

That is why strippers are still in business ....

" overflow" God love them...
Starting this thread is probably the best way to make sure a meet happens. As she would say... SMFH
Pussies with private tags...man up...
^^^^ lol. Right. Never ever be scared of anyone! Come correct or don't cum at all. Lmao. On to the next.... Too much pussy available to sweat after one. Y'all can't be that weak or desperate.
Well, I think it's her body so it's her choice. On the other hand, she's hot! Beautiful big brown eyes and nice round ass
  • romab
  • 10-18-2014, 02:36 PM
Of course she can choose. This more about manner and attitude presented in this process. You can put up a picture hanger into sheetrock with a trim hammer or 20lb sledge. J
She's just being cautious..... I do not blame her for her heavy screening... It's very smart to learn as much about a man as possible.... There are over 150+ providers in the Houston area!!!
SMH.
Her sig line says it all. Her screening process should not be that hard to follow if you've been doing this for any length of time.
Her sig line says it all. Her screening process should not be that hard to follow if you've been doing this for any length of time. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Definitely.