Are there other nipple fetishists out there??

I have big nipples for a guy and have loved attention to them since I first became sexually active. I love attention to my nipples more than I like BBBJ even (though BBBJ while she reaches up and plays with my nipples is the amazing!!). Soft and sensual all the way through pinching, pulling, and nipping. Or cowgirl with her pulling on my nipples. . . . .ummmmmmmm

Any ladies out there who are as into giving and receiving nipple attention as me? Who might like having their nipples and breasts handled during DATY? Who might like nipple 69?

I've yet to find a woman who is into her nipples as I am into mine, but it would be great fun to find one. Big erect nipples on small to medium size breasts is my visual fantasy.

For that matter, am I the only guy on here with this fetish, or do people just not talk about it much?
My BFF is very into nipple play! She used to play with mine all the time. I bet you would have a good time, she might still have her nipple clamps around! Look up MAX RAX, have fun and no there is nothing wrong with Fetishes. I'm pregnant and have some clients who just love the Preggo Belly. I love the attention so we always have a good time!
i am into that all the way i wondered if any providers have a nipple special lol