Who has more "self control" Toyz or Still Looking?

Who has more "self control" Toyz or Still Looking? As almost all of you are aware I have asked Toyz to NOT post in my threads. I have agreed to NOT post in his. Idea being there is enough room here for both of us. No interaction necessary! Sadly TOYZ has no self control. He is so desperate for attention I have decided to start a POLL to see if in fact he should be awarded the "Fucking Look At Me, Look At Me JadeRose Awared". I know it highly sought after and others are qualified but I thinck Toyz has taken it to a new level. He can't even stop talking about me. Started a thread about me. (RIP Stooges) He dreams about me and even wrote a bull shit TS review about me. Sadly he is so desperate to be me and its so sad to watch.

Now I could have posted in his thread where he plainly calls me a "stooge" but not me. I have self control. Let's find out who has more self control. Toyz or Still looking...

Feel free to share your thoughts about both Toyz & Still Looking. What ever you like!
Do we have to wait until you 90 day Ban ends to decide?

Actually I am surprised Jade is still around... The handwriting on her Mandles is pretty obviously hers.....
Do we have to wait until you 90 day Ban ends to decide? Originally Posted by Whispers
I don't thinck so boss.
Still looking,

Why not have a dick measuring contest between you toyz and whisper, perhaps ladies needing extra money could be hired and placed on the judging panel.

Contest could be for the biggest, smallest, smelliest, hardest to find under the roll of stomach fat etc etc.... I think the winner of most out of 5 contests can be the "cock of the walk" award.
  • Toyz
  • 01-04-2016, 04:32 PM
Everyone already knows SL Marco has no self control and the poll has no value. It will only matter to the three and their mandles, bandles, fandles, tandles.

The question that needs to be asked are:

Why does SL Marco NOT want Toyz to post in his threads?
Why is SL Marco so afraid of Toyz?
Is it mandatory that Toyz not post in SL Marco's threads?

If that is the case then that says A LOT about SL Marco!
"Control yourself
Take only what you need from it
A family of trees wanting to be haunted

Control yourself
Take only what you need from it
A family of trees wanting to be haunted

The water is warm
But it's sending me shivers

A baby is born
Crying out for attention
The Memories fade
Like looking through a fogged mirror