TOMORROW! "New Year's Eve Redux" Austin Southside HAPPY HOUR!" Wednesday, January 6th

Happy New Year TWICE OVER!

Even if you have already celebrated, here's your chance to "make it right" with a bunch of hobby friends.

Please note our earlier start time to help avoid traffic issues.

If you don't recall all our fun events from last year, here is a link:

Austin 2015 Social Committee Report

= = = = =

Austin South Side
"New Year's Eve Redux"
Hump Day Happy Hour
Wednesday, January 6th
3:30 pm to 8 pm

(we'll "ring in" the New Year at 7 pm,

so bring some hats, noisemakers, etc)

Dress: everything from "Austin casual" to Little Black Dress

Come at the start to maximize your community networking spirit!

Be early; meet people who must leave soon to "get home on time."

No cover charge! Pay as you go or start a tab.

Good food and happy hour prices.

Under 21 very welcome to attend, but must respect alcohol rules.

Basic invite rules

Attendance is by ck1942's invitation only.

If you did not receive an invite, please remind me to send you one. Even if you have been on previous guest list, a current invite is mandatory.

No illegal activities or illegal hobby chatter.

All events are only a "meet & greet."

No illegal activities. That means no play for pay, no drugs, absolutely nothing that can compromise the security of our members, guests and our host venue.

Please respect all attending by no inappropriate touching.

If you don't understand the rules, please ask ck1942 to explain.

For the security of all involved - no cameras; no uninvited nor unsponsored guests not currently cleared by ck1942; no haggling over services, etc.

See my signature below for future event dates both North and South and invitation guidelines.
Hello CK!
I'm not sure how often you're checking email, but I see the last 2 I sent haven't been read yet. Just wanted to touch base and let you know that I've heard back from 4 of my contacts that they have sent vouches to you, so hopefully waiting in your Inbox

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow!
(but still need the official invite, I guess)

thanks!
Closed per GL#30

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.