You know, I've been musing on this "disrespect" thing...

If something is factually correct, is it disrespect to say it? I mean, Whispers is damned fat, he has acknowledged that fact himself. So.. how can it be it disrespect for anyone else to to acknowledge that fact?

I'm not being clever, I acknowledge that I want to be able to call him fatboy on the board.

Based on the history of posts (including his own), is there any basis for blocking my use of that term?
If something is factually correct, is it disrespect to say it? I mean, Whispers is damned fat, he has acknowledged that fact himself. So.. how can it be it disrespect for anyone else to to acknowledge that fact?

I'm not being clever, I acknowledge that I want to be able to call him fatboy on the board.

Based on the history of posts (including his own), is there any basis for blocking my use of that term? Originally Posted by Bobave
" I mean, Whispers is damned fat..."

I've heard from eyewitness accounts that he's long past fat...
  • Toyz
  • 01-05-2016, 06:34 PM

Based on the history of posts (including his own), is there any basis for blocking my use of that term? Originally Posted by Bobave
Not unless its the most hypocritical moderation in the history of chat boards.

WHISPY TERMS
  • Pig
  • Fat Whore
  • OIW (Old Insignificant Whores)
  • Sluts
  • Ugly

There are many others...

Its just language...its mostly given power by the receiver, not the giver. I got a pretty stern warning for calling a Hoogar a slut... I didn't think much of it, kinda like I shrug it off if someone calls me a prick...

So...one mans opinion...I see nothing wrong with it in the context of a conversation.
Have at it. I've been called worse. I've never RTMd a post or whined about people calling me or other people names....

Usually when I reduce someone to having no factual arguments and needing to resort to juvenile name calling..I mark that as a"win".. Become that which you despise!

I use whore and OIO and OIFOs interchangeably describing a group of prostitutes sharing similar characteristics. Usually the ones that take offense are seeing themselves in a generic statement... It's different then simply calling someone specific a whore but at times I might.

You forgot "cunt" I've only used it a couple of times specific to someone and I took the points for it....

To be "in the moment" I guess the phrase is "Come to the Dark Side"
I am still wondering what can and cannot be used. MODs never answered that.

I get, don't use the N word, the C word for Ladies is also out..
LOL.. well, this is better than I expected, honestly.
I've heard from eyewitness accounts that he's long past fat... Originally Posted by Observing
Yeah, well, ain't many of us arguing that!
I am still wondering what can and cannot be used. MODs never answered that.

I get, don't use the N word, the C word for Ladies is also out.. Originally Posted by fun2come
You can call a woman a cunt...... but of course you'll get 5 points..... I've taken those points a couple of times.....

You can talk about their "cunty/cuntlike" behavior without much concern. That tends to be allowed.
You can call a woman a cunt...... but of course you'll get 5 points..... I've taken those points a couple of times.....

You can talk about their "cunty/cuntlike" behavior without much concern. That tends to be allowed. Originally Posted by Whispers
COMPLETELY irrelevant to the post at hand, but that's nothing new to you, eh ?
Have at it. I've been called worse. I've never RTMd a post or whined about people calling me or other people names....

Usually when I reduce someone to having no factual arguments and needing to resort to juvenile name calling..I mark that as a"win".. Become that which you despise!

I use whore and OIO and OIFOs interchangeably describing a group of prostitutes sharing similar characteristics. Usually the ones that take offense are seeing themselves in a generic statement... It's different then simply calling someone specific a whore but at times I might.

You forgot "cunt" I've only used it a couple of times specific to someone and I took the points for it....

To be "in the moment" I guess the phrase is "Come to the Dark Side" Originally Posted by Whispers
"Usually when I reduce someone to having no factual arguments and needing to resort to juvenile name calling..I mark that as a"win".. Become that which you despise!"

You have admitted that you are fat/round/obese.

You go out of your way to malign women who may have an extra few pounds according to your specifications of "hawt".

You're a joke!

Bitter ain't a pretty color...