spotting gay guys

Not sure what it is, but a great percentage of the time, you can tell a guy is
gay just by seeing him.

Maybe it is something to do with the eyes. They usually appear softer, like a female, never the harder eyes of a typical male. And some difference in the smile.

Gay people are mostly real nice.

But when you see a gay parade, with thousands gathered, it is like "This is really weird. Not planet earth."

If it turns out being gay is a disease, and can be cured, will gay people want to be cured ?
gay just by seeing him.
..... Originally Posted by VitaMan
What do you mean by "seeing him"
If it turns out being gay is a disease, and can be cured, will gay people want to be cured ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
I've warned people before of suggesting this. If it is, they'll want treatment of some sort covered under health care coverage.
What do you mean by "seeing him" Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Walking down the street, or 5 yards away, you can usually tell.

If it is a genetic issue that can be cured, that would be very interesting.
What do you mean by "seeing him" Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

why did I know you'd be the first one responding to this thread.
Walking down the street, or 5 yards away, I can usually tell. Originally Posted by VitaMan
FTFY lol
^^^ we all knew you fucking would
^^^ we all knew you fucking would Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

the greatest gay comedy sketch ever.

Two things.

1. Being Gay is genetic, so there is no cure. You are born that way. It is not a disease.

2. I think "Men On Film" skits from In Loving Color are pretty funny, too.
There is no proof that people are born gay.
  • Trey
  • 02-10-2017, 05:29 AM
Two snaps, around the world!

It's not a sickness people love to blame things on disease like being a drunk. You're not sick just a drunk.

My cuz is gay. We knew he was gay at age 5 no shit. He was such a sissy back then even wore a ine piece bathing suit as a kid. His dad tried and tried to change him but he couldn't change. He didn't change he dates some dude now has been for years with this dude. If you're happy and not hurting anyone I say enjoy life as you see it.
Some people will never accept that it is seldom a lifestyle choice for the greatest number of gay people.
Two snaps, around the world!

It's not a sickness people love to blame things on disease like being a drunk. You're not sick just a drunk.

My cuz is gay. We knew he was gay at age 5 no shit. He was such a sissy back then even wore a ine piece bathing suit as a kid. His dad tried and tried to change him but he couldn't change. He didn't change he dates some dude now has been for years with this dude. If you're happy and not hurting anyone I say enjoy life as you see it. Originally Posted by Trey
You are correct, sir. Someone close to me knew he was gay at age 7 and there were signs of it before then. I personally know two, one male and one female, that tried the straight route with marriage and children. They finally came out and are, I believe, much happier than when they were hiding it.
gay just by seeing him.

Maybe it is something to do with the eyes. They usually appear softer, like a female, never the harder eyes of a typical male. And some difference in the smile.

? Originally Posted by VitaMan
How are you verifying though? I can say you look gay, that doesn't necessarily mean you are. Your batting average could be way below the Mendoza line on identifying the gays, unless you have independently verified and that should be in other reviews.
. . . unless you have personally verified . . . Originally Posted by daarakan
fify