Happy Valentines Day Ladies

I wanted to give yall a different vibe for tmr. Don't let anyone steal your smile. Enjoy the day and in between your date or downtime due to bad weather. Let this here play:

Happy Hearts Day, Loves
Well thank you (:

And Happy Valentine's Day,to you as well.

Kisses
Lisa
THANK YOU AMOR
Thank you babe
The OP is obviously not in a relationship. Or is a girl. I fucking hate Valentines day. No matter what you do, it's never enough. She's always going to have a friend who has a SO who kicked the shit out of you for what he did, and you'll hear about it. Flowers to work; who cares? Everyone received flowers from their SO. Reservations at a nice restaurant; who gives a shit, my friends all had the same experience...all the while, you just spent way too much money and her friend's SO is actually creative so you're just an asshole for not being able to keep up with his overly romantic ass. Meanwhile, I'm just thinking the whole time that I would be happy to drink beer and watch a ballgame while wishing it was 2/15 and not 2/14.
Happy VD!
VD is happiness!!
Thanks love, same to you!!!
Not hobby related. Moved to the land of yet another commercialized holiday...aka litter box.

Oh, and happy Lupercalia to all!

Who's going to be celebrating the old fashioned way? You know, sacrificing a dog and a goat and then whipping women with the hides to induce fertility!

Sounds like a plan ...
Kisses!
The OP is obviously not in a relationship. Or is a girl. I fucking hate Valentines day. No matter what you do, it's never enough. She's always going to have a friend who has a SO who kicked the shit out of you for what he did, and you'll hear about it. Flowers to work; who cares? Everyone received flowers from their SO. Reservations at a nice restaurant; who gives a shit, my friends all had the same experience...all the while, you just spent way too much money and her friend's SO is actually creative so you're just an asshole for not being able to keep up with his overly romantic ass. Meanwhile, I'm just thinking the whole time that I would be happy to drink beer and watch a ballgame while wishing it was 2/15 and not 2/14. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
In other words... Happy Single Awareness day ?
You know.. I never even noticed til other people brought it up.. Just another wonderful day to have a few drinks and bang a few chicks!