Hacker needed

Can somebody hack them pics or video?
http://www.click2houston.com/news/sa...-while-on-duty

She's hot
What is even more interesting is the level of details in that story! Hmmm. If only we had that much detail in these stings as of late..........
Your on a roll ...."Max" .... start a thread on a prohibited subject that is illegal and now you start a thread on another illegal subject ... "hacking" ..... for RW information on a police officer! You go, boy!
Your on a roll ...."Max" .... start a thread on a prohibited subject that is illegal and now you start a thread on another illegal subject ... "hacking" ..... for RW information on a police officer! You go, boy! Originally Posted by LexusLover
wow .. you sure like big words "Lex"..."prohibited" .. "illegal subject" .. this is a whore information board y'know .. sandbox area to boot ...
can't i eat from the forbidden tree ??
I still don't understand what you are trying to hack?
By his statement "She's hot" I would assume the OP endeavors to know who the "hot" lady cop is in the aforementioned video? Sounds like a stalker to me. Not a very bright one, but a stalker nonetheless.
Just another example of fucking off on the tax payers dime.
she should be easy to find

i thought he needed help printing the pics so he could stain them with sperm
Please do not bring such attention here. Do not ask such questions under the freedom of speech. You never know sir....just saying....never know....
Registered 2010. Approximately 15 posts with the first one starting 5 years after you registerd.
heh, figures.
cops, being as humans as the rest of us, have every right to sexual release, even if it is adultery.
it just sucks that they were so dumb as to do it while on the job, and use "smart" devices for that interaction.
and yes, for a cop, she's hot.

their phone content being part of the case's evidence means that their information is probably public already.
the 'hacker needed' title is standard click-bait of todays social media age.