pimpb rumor

Hey gentlemen i just wanted to stop this rumor about a so called pimp of mine. to clear things up no I do not have a pimp. I work hard at trying to please but dont appreciate the rumor. If you had a bad experience with me i appologize. But no rumor shuld be started about anyone us ladies work hard at what we do.
This would be better served being located in your local KC forums, don't you agree?
Folks everywhere but in KC really don't care about your pimp status, and the good folks in KC may not see your announcement out here on the national and international boards.

Perhaps I'm wrong though, we'll leave it here and see what develops.
This would be better served being located in your local KC forums, don't you agree?
Folks everywhere but in KC really don't care about your pimp status, and the good folks in KC may not see your announcement out here on the national and international boards.

Perhaps I'm wrong though, we'll leave it here and see what develops. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Nope!! You were right CC..... I checked - nobody gives a shit!!
I for one do care, and I'm glad you don't have a pimp. I think you are very pretty, so if ever I am in KC, I might look you up.
I am sure she appreciates the "maybe" visit.
I am sure she appreciates the "maybe" visit. Originally Posted by pyramider
I do what I can to make this a better world.
I for one do care, and I'm glad you don't have a pimp. I think you are very pretty, so if ever I am in KC, I might look you up. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
"Nobody" cares!! I rest my case counselor.....
Pimp B in the house