A message to D4u

D4U,

I wish you would understand one thing. By "outing" me, or any other member on this site, you are doing "damage" to yourself and yourself only buddy. You are NOT capable to affect my life in any way. You are just one pathetic , stupid person. People will see more and more what you are doing and run away from you.

Take my advice : Go away and hide away and let the moderators be and live their lives without having to worry 24/7 about you creating accounts on here. You are wasting your time and theirs.

Be glad I am decent and I haven't yet arranged you a meeting with PPD. Yes, I can do that. Take my advice and hide away. Like I previously mentioned I bear no spite against you or anything. As you can see I am letting you be. You are way too obsessed buddy. Calm down and hide. It will do us all a favor.

Let alone and not to mention what you do by outing us is illegal and you may bear legal consequences because of that. There is something called invasion of privacy and this is exactly what you are doing.

I am leaving you alone and letting you be. I don't care about you nor do I want to do anything to you. Just please GO AWAY!!!

I do ask others not to comment and make this a thread. Leave it the way it is. No comments are needed.
  • BSer
  • 12-30-2014, 12:30 PM
Seriously? Do you not listen at all?
Its like that movie 50 first dates..........face palm