A new :"Track" along I-45 South?

Another set of TV and Radio reports on open and flagrant SW action along the I-45 South feeder road. Local residents say LE will not respond.

Any verification?
We’re gonna need an exit number...
That blade has been there for a while.

I would welcome a return to the track, reality is it will never be like 2009. Politics will prevent that from happening.
That blade has been there for a while.

Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls
^^^^ And there it is gents....If it’s verified by Biggie, you can take that shit to the bank.....
yep. Biggie and the slootmobile knows. It probably drives there on autopilot.
2009? I will be showing my age when I refer to South Main during the time kathy Whitmyer was mayor of Houston. Lower Westheimer was Trans-Everything and South main was a few miles of openly parading SW providers. But that was back in the late 1980s and erly 1990s . . . twelve years of it.

Not only that, but the same stretch of road had multiple hourly motels. The whole scerne ran from Hwy 90 south of loop 610 , to the fire station, then north to where Hwy 90 (South Main) curves east to become Old Spanish Trail and on east to 288.

Ah yes: THOSE were the days!
Haha youse guys. The slootmobile has been out of commission for a LOOONG time now. I just have intel on said places from past experiences.

ICU if only I could have gone back in time for that era. I am sure I would have had a blast exploring the darker sides of the hobby.
There is a darker side?

RE: Exit. I understood the track area to be along the south-bound feeder south of Park Place.
There is a darker side? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Way darker.....ask Rosenberg Joe......
2009? I will be showing my age when I refer to South Main during the time kathy Whitmyer was mayor of Houston. Lower Westheimer was Trans-Everything and South main was a few miles of openly parading SW providers. But that was back in the late 1980s and erly 1990s . . . twelve years of it.

Not only that, but the same stretch of road had multiple hourly motels. The whole scerne ran from Hwy 90 south of loop 610 , to the fire station, then north to where Hwy 90 (South Main) curves east to become Old Spanish Trail and on east to 288.

Ah yes: THOSE were the days! Originally Posted by ICU 812
Somewhere around that time I picked up a SW in that area. I had never done that before and this was before I had started the hobby, joined ASPD, etc. I just saw this girl and on a whim, picked her up. I don't even remember what I paid. She was cute and body was ok. I just remember when fucking her Mish, she wouldn't even look at me. Looked at the TV that was on the whole time, as if trying to get her mind off of what was happening to her. Very unsatisfying. I quickly got off, paid and got the hell out of there. Never did that again.
There is a darker side?

RE: Exit. I understood the track area to be along the south-bound feeder south of Park Place. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I drive by that area often. Its right on the feeder mostly infront of moonlight sweets and the strip mall just south of it. I hear, but not confirmed by my eyes, if you take a right turn at the Belfort light you may see something. Also Belfort and Broadway may have a few walkers.
Time of day and day of the week may also be factors.
Believe it or not, one Wednesday at midnight I passed by and there were at least 25 along that stretch.
Why wouldn't anyone believe it. But the real question is "Were they wearing mask & social distancing?"