Date: 5/5/23
Name: EricaR
Phone: DM her for phone number it seems to change occasionally
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=600145
City: North Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: JFK
Activities: Convo, dog petting, cuddling, kissing, BJ, HJ, missionary, CG, Doggie, more convo
Hair Length and Color: A little past shoulder, blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short like maybe 5’1”ish, I’d say a nice B+ breast or small C, very cute and talkative, eyes were brown, nice round Butt, I’d say like a slim thick size, bare and smooth shaven, soft and smooth tan skin, a couple non distracting tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
She messaged me out the blue the other day and I replied and asked a few simple questions that would be just fine to answer but never got a reply..Anyone else get a message like that ?? Good to know that she is worth seeing possibly
Anyone else see her?
Tried but it isnt easy. It may depend on finances at the time if you will get a reply or able to set a meeting.
Wasn't she on Seeking at one time?
She doesn’t respond.
BOOKED AND CONFIRMED TWICE!!!
NO CALL NO SHOW...
Thats what i got yesterday, 10 am set up fri night, havent heard from her since
From my perspective this seems to be the developing pattern for her. If you're not gonna play it might just be best to stay off the field. But that's just my humble opinion...
We get it - she no showed you twice.

You have posted this info on a number of threads.

I draw your attention to Guideline Number 16
#16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted.In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
had an appointment scheduled and double reconfirmed, was on my way to her general direction, then crickets…. very annoying. waste of time.