"N Girl"

Can someone please tell me what "N girl" means? I've seen a lot of providers with an N after their name & some guys referring to some as an N girl. Is this some secret code? Do they all have the same pimp, kind of like those with the Maverick's tatoo on their ass? A reference to race? Just something I've been wondering about, did a search here and on Urban Dictionary and came up empty.

Thanks!

PS...No disrespect intended to anyone with an N at the end of their name, as I said, I don't know.

~
No one around to answer your question anymore...no need to know anymore either...
No one around to answer your question anymore...no need to know anymore either... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
that poor bastard...
They have all been banned though.
neurotic - nomadic - nefarious - nocturnal - narcissist - negligible - naive - nonconformist - nadir
neurotic - nomadic - nefarious - nocturnal - narcissist - negligible - naive - nonconformist - nadir Originally Posted by Prime Time
And No fried chicken.
Thanks for clearing this mystery up guys, ha.... N is for No answer.

If anyone else knows, but doesn't want to post, feel free to PM me.

~
Of course I don't know first hand but word on the board and simple observation is same pimp and/or organization. Ads are all the same, same rates usually, similar pretty good service, mostly all AA, etc.
Thank you tbone, another kind gentleman PM'd me and gave be a great explanation, which was pretty much what I had been thinking.

~
I just had to respond , thanks Lexie & tbone for clearing that up I've been wondering about that myself...
I figured that it had something to do with an organization connected to 1thru99.com
Nobody knows the actual true answer other that the providers in it and whoever is involved. The likelihood of them coming forth and giving an honest answer are about like expecting to see a provider come out and say "yes it's true folks I have a pimp, deal with it".
N stands for Naked bj. Smh guys u should know this lol
I have a confession to make. DeD was my original pimp, but he was paid a finders fee by Darth. He changed my whoring name, hooked me up with P411, & a nice apt incall that is along the Metro Line. Everyday I thanck Tebow for getting me out from underneath the tyranny of Dick em Down, & into the strong pimp hands of Darth Maul.
Hi Eva da Brandy Beast Bootie!!