Orgys

How does it feel to be in an orgy? Or how do you even get in one? Who has parties like that? Im just curious. :/
The goat barn by the high school has them on a regular basis...
I only participate in orgies that involve fried chicken.
I don't think orgies really work in this scene bro. But I could be wrong. I guess you'd have to have a lot of open minded women who ain't all about the green to make it worthwhile to the guys. And a lot of open minded dudes who don't mind the occasional accidental sword crossing.
Happens at swingers club, take ur open minded s.o. or a provider. Let the fun begin.
Does a MFMF count? Or is the head count too low
If midgets are involved....Im there...
Does a MFMF count? Or is the head count too low Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Too low. Throw another MF in and then it will be an orgy. Small but still an orgy.
Lost me at "occasional sword crossing."
  • Sonya
  • 05-09-2014, 07:42 AM
There are two kinds of people. Those that get invited to orgies and those who don't. Acceptance is the first step.
  • b4igo
  • 05-09-2014, 08:20 AM
I accept you, Sonya!!
Went to one couple years ago put on by a provider. It's turned out to be a sausage fest. I think if as a hobbyist to have a successful orgy you would have to get a few guys together and each recruit at least 2 providers and pony up for them.
ive been turned on by the 3sum.... i love it now.... crave it
ive been turned on by the 3sum.... i love it now.... crave it Originally Posted by mzluvly
Enjoyed that review
How does it feel to be in an orgy? Or how do you even get in one? Who has parties like that? Im just curious. :/ Originally Posted by cypress_studd
It's friggin fantastic! More fun if the orgy isn't too large ... 10 to 12 people. Check out the swingers clubs. If you become a regular, you'll end up meeting various couples who are into swinging. Then, just throw a party.