It is nice to be home....(and some "thank you's")

I think for the first time ever...in a decade of global travel, it feels nice to be home.

I don't know why but it does. I was only gone for 21 days but it was a tough 21 days for me.

When I passed through immigration on the way out, the (cute) customs officer commented on how many times I'd been in that country. I knew it was a lot but it really must be for an immigration officer to comment. I asked her to count how many and she replied (translated) "No, too many."

I've been to many worse places and for longer durations. Since Obama & Macondo....and how Obama handled Macondo, the majority of my income/work is international. I enjoy it more than GoM work but it does wear on me. This time, more than ever.

But I feel great this week. I took two days off in the main city before my return. I arrived Sunday morning in time to shower and shave and meet the family for a mother's day buffet. The wife chose the location and I went along with it. The food was good but similar to what I'd been eating so I didn't enjoy it or over eat. Rinsing with Shiner Bock helped.

After the buffet, we went home and I stripped and got under the covers to "catch up on some sleep".....the wife did too we had a nice nap. She switched my PGA to the Hallmark channel but, since it was Mother's Day...I let her live another day LOL and, besides, my eyes were closed and I had the DVR burning.

Woke up a few hours later and learned of the rain delay at TPC Sawgrass....the unmentionables were bugging me for some "daddy time" which is polite for "we're tired of mom" and wanted me to take them for burgers. I guess they didn't like mom's buffet choice either.

I told them if they would leave us alone until the delayed golf was over, they could pick the burger joint.

They did and the wife got the hint. I was very tired but she knows how to get me going. She dove under the covers to get me started while I enjoyed the golf. Then, she spread her legs like a good wife and let me have my way with her. It was good...very good. She held me tight and I kissed her and (believe it or not) she said my name over and over and the look on her face was priceless. She's a hungry woman and it's nice to know I can still put it too her after all these years and countless number of sessions. I took my time and pushed deep and she came on me two times and then I gave her some space so she could rub out "the big one" on her clit while I fucked her. Her convulsions put me over the edge...no turning back.

Some post coital snuggling while I explained to her once again the difference between a birdie and a bogey.

Later....The burgers were good and all the pico and peppers were a nice bonus. (Ground beef around the world just isn't the same. It doesn't matter if you are at Hard Rock, Friday's, Chile's, or Tony Roma's....it's just not the same as here in Texas.)

This morning I got a nice barbacoa taco for breakfast. The fat was oozing out the bottom of the bag.

For Lunch, I passed by a McD just to get some American french fries and a BIG iced tea. It had been almost a month since I had iced tea.

For dinner today, I grabbed two "jalapeno dogs" from a Valero. I know...crap food but who cares? It was a flavor I'd been without.

Tomorrow, I'll hit a few more I'm in the mood for. We'll see.

============================== ===

And thank's to many of you eccie folks for keeping me entertained. I usually have 4G access and follow most of the threads. It is often hard for me to post or do anything complicated on my phone as phones are banned where I work. I smuggle mine in and get brief chances to read and occasionally a chance to type/write. ....and this trip I was on the client's wifi most of the time so I didn't contribute much.

But I probably enjoyed the DG posts this trip more than ever.

I enjoyed the hamburger thread...hamburger is always my first meal upon return. (Note: I don't eat at Clay's any more...but I'd donate one paycheck to have an overnight with the Clay's teen of my choice.)

Sad a few people were banned....and some accounts closed.

I shared some nice emails with a few eccie people....THANK YOU.

I received a few emails of taint...can't beat that.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I'm glad to be back.

Now,...where is my TDL? (and I'm not talkin' about my Texas Drivers License LOL)
Welcome back and glad you had safe travels
Welcome back! I'm sure you will stay entertained now.
Welcome back!!!!!!
Am I the only one who read this long post about this guy making love to his wife and spending the day with his family and thought, "What a scumbag..."
You were missed...
hiya--welcome back
  • TheDr
  • 05-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Nice post GS. Welcome back to the states. Helluva putt Kaymer hit on 17, huh?
Am I the only one who read this long post about this guy making love to his wife and spending the day with his family and thought, "What a scumbag..." Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Perfect....more please.

Also, inappropriate kitten photos and DG gifs welcome.
Am I the only one who read this long post about this guy making love to his wife and spending the day with his family and thought, "What a scumbag..." Originally Posted by enderwiggin
^^^^^
Yes.... Yes you are.

I thought, "For once someone who comes home & the 1st thing he does is go home. Not book a hotel & jump on P411."
Nice post GS. Welcome back to the states. Helluva putt Kaymer hit on 17, huh? Originally Posted by TheDr
Yes....un fucking believable. He had all but given it away. Like sergio last year? Death by 17

Did you see the smile on Furyk's wife when reality set in?

Priceless
Fuck that shit....spill it about the cute customs officer.....you bang it or at least get a couple digits in the abyss or what man? Please, for the love of god....fucking tell me you got some stink finger while holding up the fucking line for everyone else....Fucking Hallmark channel.....smmfh....
Welcome back. Its always good to come home from a long trip.
Welcome back!!!!
Welcome Back babe!!! Your long overdue!