University of Missouri protest Islam by burning the ISIS flag

This is the school you want your Christian kid to go to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKb3WNppE2w
This is the school you want your Christian kid to go to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKb3WNppE2w Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Good for them ! Hopefully more of those flags will get torched. Now if they'd just torch some of those rainbow flags that woomby so proudly carries in the LGBT marches !
  • DSK
  • 10-13-2015, 08:37 AM
Good for them ! Hopefully more of those flags will get torched. Now if they'd just torch some of those rainbow flags that woomby so proudly carries in the LGBT marches ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
They should torch the Woomby flag whilst they turn him over to the Muslim invaders in Dearborn, Michigan. Muslims do know how to deal with faggots.
For some reason, I find that video rather un American.

That type of activity is the venue for the World's malcontents.

It's kinda like the malcontents and human trash that are always at protest and riots. The ones where they have some professional agitator, bull dyke or old worn out hippie yelling in a bullhorn, getting the crowd to chant some simplistic slogan.

You rarely see Conservative minded people at these, mainly because we are too busy working, being productive, and paying our way.

We don't burn flags.

It's kinda like the malcontents and human trash that are always at protest and riots. The ones where they have some professional agitator, bull dyke or old worn out hippie yelling in a bullhorn, getting the crowd to chant some simplistic slogan.

You rarely see Conservative minded people at these, mainly because we are too busy working, being productive, and paying our way.

We don't burn flags. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I'll not only burn sisi flags, I will piss on their dead bodies...

It would have worked better if they beheaded a favorite Muslim.
  • DSK
  • 10-13-2015, 10:17 PM

Perhaps we should start. The people burning the flags in the past have all the power now.
  • shanm
  • 10-13-2015, 10:29 PM

Yeah it sure seems like IFFYtard and rey-fucktard are busy "working", "being productive" and "paving their way".

Good for them ! Hopefully more of those flags will get torched. Now if they'd just torch some of those rainbow flags that woomby so proudly carries in the LGBT marches ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Get the fuck outta here

Do you really have any control over where and when you piss SLOBBRIN?

In guess the answer is, "Depends!"

Get the fuck outta here Originally Posted by shanm
chancre, crawled out from under it's cock...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy4vv3jToMQ

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBfAiXhOg0w
Yeah it sure seems like IFFYtard and rey-fucktard are busy "working", "being productive" and "paving their way".

Get the fuck outta here Originally Posted by shanm
"paving their way" ??? Gee shammy, is lack of reading comprehension ANOTHER reason that you and your backdoor "boyfriend" woomby were attracted to each other ? Jackie S's original statement in his post said " PAYING OUR WAY " , something YOU lying leeching liberals wouldn't know anything about, ya junior cum guzzler ! Wipe the cum from your eyes the next time before you go to use your mom's computer. You must be a fan of facials just like your ex-butt buddy woomby.

+1
+1 Originally Posted by i'va biggen

"isis biggen"... sounds good to Bronco Bama 0zombies

"isis biggen"... sounds good to Bronco Bama 0zombies

Get that dick out of your mouth so that you can see to type. Stick to your stupid fucking videos. Otherwise you babble.