Harmless females

That's a dead Jihadi Female Terrorist, armed heavily ... with body armor ... on US soil. Laying dead in the street, after a firefight with law enforcement, following her involvement in the murder of US innocents, in a gun free zone.

Remember BOs smart ass remark about being afraid of women and children.....the very tools these cowardly bastards love to use to blow-up innocent unarmed civilians!
Do the suicidal Islamic women also get 70+ virgins in the afterlife?
I think they get Bukkaked with 70 dicks.
That's a dead Jihadi Female Terrorist, armed heavily ... with body armor ... on US soil. Laying dead in the street, after a firefight with law enforcement, following her involvement in the murder of US innocents, in a gun free zone.

Remember BOs smart ass remark about being afraid of women and children.....the very tools these cowardly bastards love to use to blow-up innocent unarmed civilians! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

The DaliLama speaks, we listen!

Yeh, what's in it for the Muslim Chicks? Do they have to wear that asinine get up in "Paradise". If they accidentally show an ankle, do they get stoned.

Fukin' 12th century morons.
All four guns used in the San Bernadino terrorist attack were purchased legally.

All. Four. Guns.
All four guns used in the San Bernadino terrorist attack were purchased legally.

All. Four. Guns. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know, thanks to Obama and people like you I am starting to change my mind on this gun control issue. In fact, I'd even go so far now, as to support banning all guns from the murderous muslims spreading terror throughout our land.
I think they get Bukkaked with 70 dicks. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Then woomby will be down at the mosque tomorrow to sign up, with Ekim in tow !
Yeh, what's in it for the Muslim Chicks? Do they have to wear that asinine get up in "Paradise". If they accidentally show an ankle, do they get stoned.

Fukin' 12th century morons. Originally Posted by Jackie S
But does "getting stoned " mean the same there as it does say in... Colorado, Washington, or Mexifornia ? If so, they might be all over it, just to not have to deal with arraigned marriages to ( men who prefer " forbidden subject " liaisons ) and " goat 'ranchers' " ! Guess you can figure out why all arab goats walk with a limp and are skinny and nervous around people ! If not. ask woomby or EKIM !

So you will be voting for ANY lying liberal that want's to ban ALL guns and confiscate ALL legally purchased guns. Ok, glad to know where a lying liberal like you stands on the issue. Will YOU be coming, personally, for MY guns ? If so, let me know what your favorite adult beverage is. It'll be the least I can do to give YOU one last taste of it before you go to where ever it is that lying liberals go.
You know, thanks to Obama and people like you I am starting to change my mind on this gun control issue. In fact, I'd even go so far now, as to support banning all guns from the murderous muslims spreading terror throughout our land. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Hell, rounder, I'm all ready there on that !
I think they get Bukkaked with 70 dicks. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
So they get "Bigkotexed."
or "Woombied."

Take your pick.

Somehow as of 6pm today the Feds have NOT ruled out terrorism.
It STILL may be a possibility!

Moronic buffoons.

Thats right..guns and climate change. What a fuckng moron.
Who said anything about climate change, dipshit?