Gitmo

Barack Obama made yet one more campaign promise in 2008, he was going to close Gitmo. It hasn't been closed so it must be very hard to do. After all, he had a passive congress his first two years but he didn't do it. So now the Defense Department says that it will cost more to close Gitmo than to keep it open. So what is a despot to do. Lets help him out.

The problem is the inmates. Get rid of them and Obama can close Gitmo so here are some ideas. I'm going to be generous and allow multiple choices.

A. A fall from 10,000 feet in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean makes very little splash.
B. Keep them where they are.
C. Invite them to stay in the Lincoln bedroom.
D. Turn them loose but only after putting tracking devices inside their asses.
E. Turn them loose but only infecting them with a highly contagious disease with a 30 day incubation and a very short half life.
F. Bring them to the US, put them in prison and subject the civilian population and workers to direct terrorism.
G. Just give up on the whole thing and hope they lose interest in us.
Funny Story: In 2013, the cost of gitmo worked out to about $2.7 million per detainee.

For comparison, inmates at high-security federal prisons cost about $34,000 per year on average, as of 2012

I do not really give a shit about politics, but holy fuck that is a lot of taxpayer money

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ividual-held-/
Barack Obama made yet one more campaign promise in 2008, he was going to close Gitmo. It hasn't been closed so it must be very hard to do. After all, he had a passive congress his first two years but he didn't do it. So now the Defense Department says that it will cost more to close Gitmo than to keep it open. So what is a despot to do. Lets help him out.

The problem is the inmates. Get rid of them and Obama can close Gitmo so here are some ideas. I'm going to be generous and allow multiple choices.

A. A fall from 10,000 feet in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean makes very little splash.
B. Keep them where they are.
C. Invite them to stay in the Lincoln bedroom.
D. Turn them loose but only after putting tracking devices inside their asses.
E. Turn them loose but only infecting them with a highly contagious disease with a 30 day incubation and a very short half life.
F. Bring them to the US, put them in prison and subject the civilian population and workers to direct terrorism.
G. Just give up on the whole thing and hope they lose interest in us. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What about option H, where they stay with the lying liberals that back odummer's every move and apologize for all of his screw-ups ? woomby, Ekim, assup and Lil' Cotex can take about 30 each, for starters !
LLephantMan has to take them to make up for his endless board spamming.
spam from asssup.
How can you tell, dipshit?
  • DSK
  • 12-06-2015, 09:48 PM
How can you tell, dipshit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think that is rather disrespectful towards a moderator.
Shoot them all and be done with it.
I think that is rather disrespectful towards a moderator. Originally Posted by DSK
Is he the one who keeps you from a permanent ban, JL?

I'd ask 2dogsfucking, but he's not a mod in this forum. Here, he's just another stupid fuck like you. But unlike you, he's got balls enough to admit there are "2" of him.

Meanwhile, this thread might be the stupidest fucking thing JDrunk has done since he passed out in the Salina Bus Station waiting for his date.
Charge them, or release them. Why wasn't that one of the choices?
Thank them and award them with a "cooperation certificate" for providing all of the good intel that was verified as being accurate and led to the demise of many high level personnel in the various terror groups around the world ....

... post pictures and their names on a FACEBOOK PAGE properly entitled ....

... send them back to their home country......prepaid one way.
Charge them, or release them. Why wasn't that one of the choices? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Honest question COG:

Why hasn't Kahleed Sheik Mohammed been tied to a post and shot?
Keep them there and add to it. There are a couple of parents from San Bernardino and an accomplice that immediately checked himself in to a mental health facility that need to go and get a little bath. Both of which knew he supported ISIS and the killing of all jews in Israel. The FBI is investigating but you can rest assure Obama has ordered them to make it go away.

Who doubts the rest of his family knew about it too?
Turn it into BOs library.
Charge them, or release them. Why wasn't that one of the choices? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If they were criminals then by all means charge them. They're non uniformed combatants against this country. By nearly every law of war, we can do what we want to do with them.