Inline Skating / Rollerblades

Good afternoon,

Any suggestions on a good inline skate shop in the DFW area? I am looking for a place that carries multiple models of skates and can possibly do shell mods with a heat gun if needed. Tried the big national sport stores and they suck when it comes to this type of thing (funny because they try to say they offer the services but the stores themselves are clueless).

I have some K2 recreational skates now but am looking for someone a bit more stable. My youngins have found they enjoy it and I loved skating in my younger days for exercise. Just need some updated equipment.

Thanks!
I have to do it Bolt. You know I love you. When I was stationed in San Diego I lived in Mission Beach. There was an Asian guy in great shape that wore a spedo and rollerbladed on the beach walkway. One day my friend says to me, "You know what the hardest part about rollerblading is?" To which I said what?

He replied, "Telling your father you are gay."

I still laugh when I think about that.
Boltfan: You may want to try this store in Lewisville:
http://www.lowpriceskates.com
They have a store there

You can spend 550.00 usd for a pair of italian Luigino inline speed skates
... you may have to win some poker hands to afford this ones
No speedo for me!

Although I did spend some time blading on the boardwalk. I was the fat dude barreling down the street going way to fast for that much weight. I think some laws of physics were broken those days. Mass x acceleration = potential disaster.

I will check them out hardwired. If the boot is large enough for my upper calves I typically go with an aggressive street skate. The softboot styles now are very comfortable but not quite as stable as I would prefer.
Try Interskate or Eisenbergs.
Does the entire crew from Pegasus in-line speed team on ECCIE??