Biden "Get Tough" Foreign Policy: HAHAHAHA

This looks like one for Kumola! TwoFer!

Putin and Xi Working Together to Force Biden into a Two-Front Crisis He Can't Win
... Blimey! ... Almost spilled-over me beer from laughing!

Your use of "Biden" and "Can't Win" in the same sentence.

#### Salty
It he did, didn’t he, mate?
... Blimey! ... Almost spilled-over me beer from laughing!

Your use of "Biden" and "Can't Win" in the same sentence.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I don't know if the pic was taken before or after his phone calls.

I suspect those guys don't want to collectively overpay Hunter.
I’d much rather have Putin as POTUS than biden. At least the guy can put together an intelligible sentence.
I don't know if the pic was taken before or after his phone calls.

I suspect those guys don't want to collectively overpay Hunter. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They already did.
They already did. Originally Posted by bambino
Hunter has probably snorted up all past “payments”, he and the “big guy” need to keep the gravy train going.

As for our senile stupid “Commander in Chief”, he has a hot line to General Milley making sure the Army has all of it’s pronouns in order while Russia masses troops on the Ukrainian Border and China doing trial air attacks over Taiwan.
Hunter has probably snorted up all past “payments”, he and the “big guy” need to keep the gravy train going.

As for our senile stupid “Commander in Chief”, he has a hot line to General Milley making sure the Army has all of it’s pronouns in order while Russia masses troops on the Ukrainian Border and China doing trial air attacks over Taiwan. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Trump called Milley a dumb fuck!!!

https://t.me/rrndaily/128918
Think about this.
Putin and Xi both know what a corrupt piece of shit Biden is. Hell, they are the ones paying the senile old bastard and his co-e head son off.

In the OP’s photo, they are saying…….”we own the most powerful man on the planet”.
Think about this.
Putin and Xi both know what a corrupt piece of shit Biden is. Hell, they are the ones paying the senile old bastard and his co-e head son off.

In the OP’s photo, they are saying…….”we own the most powerful man on the planet”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Remember when all these Junior Birdmen Whiners were choked up ....

.... about Trump not producing a RECORDING of his conversations with PUTIN?
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2021, 05:52 AM

.... about Trump not producing a RECORDING of his conversations with PUTIN? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It was covered in piss.
Nice pic of the two, yes there's only two, world leaders.
It's too bad Bitten can't play golf or ride horses.

Now Kumola may have some bargaining room with her talents. She has an "age" issue.
Biden warns Russia if they invade Ukraine, America will evacuate haphazardly and leave $86 Billion of high-tech weapons behind

Biden states, “If Russia invades Ukraine, we will send a bunch of troops and then immediately pull those troops out and leave all of our state-of-art equipment behind. I’m not messing around”

General Milley confirmed this tactic was a proven battlefield strategy
Biden must be waiting for winter. Nazis do that when attacking Russians.