Provider Grudge Matches!

So the very off track Amber Rain thread in ISO got me thinking: it appears that Jules Jaguar and Tara Evans do not see eye to eye. What other providers out there have issues with some others, and could we get them to settle their issue by wrestling in a wading pool full of Jello or baby oil?
Best idea ever posted on here.
Fecking sell tickets!
Id fuck those bishes up!! LOL J/k
Id fuck those bishes up!! LOL J/k Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
lmao
The wrestling medium needs to be chocolate pudding. Thinck of it ... entertainment and tainted dessert.
lmao Originally Posted by robs4.1
She's so funny.
I'm so all over the Mud wrestling. Very Very HOT.
Nothing like Strong, TINY sexy woman throwing down. Count me in if there's ever and event held like through on eccie.
Mud wrestling???????? Tara's in shape. She runs like 3 miles a day. My bet is on her kicking ass.
Just in case anyone, including the OP has not read the Forum Guidelines recently, here is a good one.

#31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.

This thread appears to have no purpose except to stir up emotions to violate #31.

Encouraging or participating in these practices is highly discouraged. What is already said is history. Let's just cool it before infractions become necessary.

Torito
Tara & Jules,

Really would like to have both of you in a doubles session, can only wish that this would happen to me.....

TexasCowboy
Closed at the request of OP.

Torito