Officer and an 8 buck haircut.

Police should not run (jails) with scissors.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/...211931635.html
  • BJerk
  • 02-01-2014, 07:48 AM
This is a great example of racism still alive and well in America.
This is a great example of racism still alive and well in America. Originally Posted by BJerk
Nope, just a bunch of assholes, unless the lady who got drunk and/or the dude who drugged her were racists too. Assholes start to finish this story, no need to make it racial.
  • BJerk
  • 02-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Nope, just a bunch of assholes, unless the lady who got drunk and/or the dude who drugged her were racists too. Assholes start to finish this story, no need to make it racial. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Well, the victim was a black lady, and it was a white cop lady that cut her hair. She wouldn't have done that to a white lady, no way.
Well, ..... She wouldn't have done that to a white lady, no way. Originally Posted by BJerk
How do you know?

Or do you just want her to be a racist?
  • CJ7
  • 02-01-2014, 11:27 AM
F'n cops ..

end of story.
A knee jerk race monger is a sad sight. Everything is racism to them and if some real racism shows up (it is out there on both sides of the fence) then they have devalued the charge like the little boy who cried wolf. (is it okay to say little "boy"?) (maybe I should say chronologically advantaged young man of no discernible race).

As to the OP, stupid person acting in either a revenge mode (that's for you causing us trouble) or irrational fear (she might pull out her weave and start going Terminator on the police station with it). Either case she is in the wrong profession considering her past record. The other, more senior, officers should have stepped in.
A knee jerk race monger is a sad sight. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
"F'n cops ..end of story."

A knee jerk (period) is a sad sight.

I wonder if CJerk7 says that each time he is pulled over. Or is he a "Bieber Bad Boy"?
Well, the victim was a black lady, and it was a white cop lady that cut her hair. She wouldn't have done that to a white lady, no way. Originally Posted by BJerk
So, I guess you haven't seen the video of the white cop that pushed the white woman into the jail cell bench and crushed her face - all for no good reason?

Was that racism, too?

Sometimes cops are just bullies who take out their aggression on the handcuffed victim in front of them. And race has nothing to do with it.
Might have had a mortar hidden in that weave, you got to be careful.
  • BJerk
  • 02-01-2014, 07:46 PM
So, I guess you haven't seen the video of the white cop that pushed the white woman into the jail cell bench and crushed her face - all for no good reason?

Was that racism, too?

Sometimes cops are just bullies who take out their aggression on the handcuffed victim in front of them. And race has nothing to do with it. Originally Posted by ExNYer
As a black man, I know all about cops being bullies. Clearly it isn't racism when it is a white woman cop hating on a white woman. Such police are rightfully fired.
As a black man, I know all about cops being bullies. Clearly it isn't racism when it is a white woman cop hating on a white woman. Such police are rightfully fired. Originally Posted by BJerk
How about a black cop beating down a black man like one of the Rodney King policeman? Is that racism?
  • BJerk
  • 02-02-2014, 02:20 PM
How about a black cop beating down a black man like one of the Rodney King policeman? Is that racism? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No, he should be fired, too - unless he felt the white cops would get him fired if he didn't do it - so in that case I would refer to it as collateral racism.
No, he should be fired, too - unless he felt the white cops would get him fired if he didn't do it - so in that case I would refer to it as collateral racism. Originally Posted by BJerk
Is that a new phrase you coined?

Or is that SOP phraseology in the race baiting world?

BTW how much of "the Rodney King" tape did you actually see?

What the media showed?
This is a great example of racism still alive and well in America. Originally Posted by BJerk
Cracks me up everyone says that America is the most racist country when in fact it is the most diverse.