i am new to site and need help!!

I am new to site but not new to the lifestyle. Iam tired of bp hassles and run arounds. Its hard to find a provider i want and i heard this the place. I need help on how to set up my profile avatar and how to PROPERLY search for a provider who's menu reflects my desire. Any help is appreciated
Welcome. You will probably have better luck with a post in the welcome area in the Houston forums. You will have to start out finding a provider that advertises that she is "newbie friendly". You will probably have to provide some information to her so she can feel comfortable with you. Search and then research some more and be patient. Once you get some reviews on your profile things will get a little easier. Good luck and be safe. dj8
Also post in Houston ISO saying what you are interested in.
You should get PM from interested ladies.

Torito
I'm also new to eccie hope to meet you soon
I need help I am new on here and was refered to this buy one of my clientel how to I set up my ccount nd get verified im so lost!
I need help I am new on here and was refered to this buy one of my clientel how to I set up my ccount nd get verified im so lost! Originally Posted by McKenzi
Welcome McKenzi. See this thread http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1037680 about getting verified provider status with us.

Once you are verified you can start posting ads and make your showcase.
You guys don't do "run for your life" and "save the krill" in the national forums?
Is that just an Upset thing?
Its strictly an Upset thing
Its strictly an Upset thing Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
If it will help... I could spend more time here....

edit add: we were hoping for a fourth of July clesure from you....
Fuckin paid Tiger time and a half for nothing.