An Example of White Privilege

• DSK
  • 06-28-2015, 06:35 PM
The white guy looked suspicious and didn't freeze, so he got his ass shot - where is the outrage????

From nbcnews.com:

Convicted murderer and escaped inmate David Sweat was shot near the Canadian border Sunday by a New York state police officer, according to authorities.

"The nightmare is finally over," New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said at a press conference late Sunday. "It took 22 days but ... let's give a big applause to the men and women of law enforcement who did a great job."

Sweat was wounded but is alive and was taken into custody, according to the New York State Police. He was spotted by New York State Police Sgt. Jay Cook at about 3:20 p.m. in the town of Constable, less than six miles from the Canadian border, police said in a statement.

Cook thought Sweat looked suspicious and told him to "freeze," and when he didn't, Cook shot and injured him in twice in the torso, before he could run to the tree line, officials said. Sweat was then handcuffed, taken into custody, and placed on a gurney, the sources said.
Pissed because he wasn't killed JL?
Why do you care, JLIdiot?

All that matters to you is your next defection date to Israel.

Will it be in October again this year?
I suspect the police officer was 100 percent sure that this ass hole was David Sweat.

Granted, if it had turned out to be just a citizen scared of the cops, and ran, and got shot, the story would be different.

Let's put it this way. Either the cop was 100% sure, or damned lucky.
#whitelivesdontmatter
Oh MY GOD! They SHOT a WHITEMAN? ... He should have got some affirmative action inmate escapee good will hunting fairness justice, after all he is a minority... fuckers
He was shot in the back of the torso while running away - unarmed.

He was outrunning a state trooper and was about to make it into the tree line. He was less than two miles from Canada.

So the trooper shot him.

Can't say I disagree.
He was shot in the back of the torso while running away - unarmed.

He was outrunning a state trooper and was about to make it into the tree line. He was less than two miles from Canada.

So the trooper shot him.

Can't say I disagree. Originally Posted by ExNYer
+1
Just look at this way ...

If he were Black, they would still be looking for him ....

.... and Canada would have given him asylum.
he should start claiming black heritage now
he should start claiming black heritage now Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I think the folks on the East Coast have that "heritage" stuff all straight....

... the West Coast folks were on the bench for that learning experience.
Last week all cops were trigger happy, Afghan veterans with a chip on their shoulder...and racist too. This week, they're heros. What happened?
Last week all cops were trigger happy, Afghan veterans with a chip on their shoulder...and racist too. This week, they're heros. What happened? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

A yankee cop shot an unarmed white guy in the back

..... as he was running away across a field.

No desperate treatment up North! "Separate, but Equal"!
  • WTF
  • 06-29-2015, 07:42 AM
There are stupid threads and then there is this one!
What the FUCK does any of this inane bullshit mean?

The escaped convict and would be contract killer was apprehended as he attempted to flee the country.

How is this a springboard for the Idiot Jihad to mock the behavior of a good cop doing his job?

Bitter much, Idiots?