The new hatemongers

Gay men spit on Catholic priest during "gay pride parade".

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rriage-parade/

Just remember who the Brown Shirts were and what so many of them believed in...

Here are some more pics to warm the cockels of your hearts:

JDIdiot... it's MONDAY! You're still freaking out?

Why did you post IBIdiot's gay nazi flag?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

SNICK!

or in your case

DICK!

He sure seems to have put a lot of effort into the choice of pic's there............. makes one wonder don't it.
He sure seems to have put a lot of effort into the choice of pic's there............. makes one wonder don't it. Originally Posted by novacain
Finding pics like that doesn't take any effort. That's what gays are all about. They are vulgar, arrogant, self absorbed social misfits, and they are proud of it too. Their cry for marriage equality wasn't worth entertaining. They have no respect for the institution of marriage nor for married heterosexuals. They consider them oppressors. They should have stayed in the closet they belong.

Jim
Finding pics like that doesn't take any effort. That's what gays are all about. They are vulgar, arrogant, self absorbed social misfits, and they are proud of it too. Their cry for marriage equality wasn't worth entertaining. They have no respect for the institution of marriage nor for married heterosexuals. They consider them oppressors. They should have stayed in the closet they belong.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
So what you are saying is................ they are conservative republicans!
Jesus Christ, JD.

Do you post up that sort of shit all the time, or is this just your idea of offering the forum's readers a pre-holiday special?

Fucking ridiculous!
Gay men spit on Catholic priest during "gay pride parade".

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rriage-parade/

Just remember who the Brown Shirts were and what so many of them believed in...

Here are some more pics to warm the cockels of your hearts:

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Can anyone here identify woomby,shammy,assup and lil cotex in any of those pics ? It might be them in the picture where one of them is wearing a wedding dress ! Or were woomby and shammy busy " plying their trade " and giving some "hugs" orgies BEHIND every dumpster that the parade passed and no one got a picture of them actually "marching". Was lil cotex calling cadence for the "marchers" ? Wanna bet they both got themselves one of those "special" sippy cups ?
So what you are saying is................ they are conservative republicans! Originally Posted by novacain
Don't try to be funny dummy. You know they're liberals, and they are definitely flakey. There's no use in worrying about it. Society is stuck with these idiots. Hopefully they are clumsy in those heels, lol.

Jim
Don't try to be funny dummy. You know they're liberals, and they are definitely flakey. There's no use in worrying about it. Society is stuck with these idiots. Hopefully they are clumsy in those heels, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Well we tolerate the likes of you, might as well tolerate them also, you know equal rights and all that.

And I wasn't trying to be funny "They are vulgar, arrogant, self absorbed social misfits, and they are proud of it too" all of this could just as easily be said about most conservative republicans and many other groups also.
Why did you post IBIdiot's gay nazi flag?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

WHOSE flag is it again, assup?

Now he breaks out his gay Nazi flag again, which I posted once to describe him ... more than a year ago. It's something else, the little shitbird can't get over. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That first one is a corporate lawyer and the other is a book publisher.
The two cowboys are in the leadership of LeanForward.
The guy with octopus mustache....well, lets say that he is big on MSNBC.
The guy with octopus mustache....well, lets say that he is big on MSNBC. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And all of that matters how exactly?
They all have jobs and are productive members of society so your issue with them (besides your moral objection to who they fuck) is what ................. again?
Well we tolerate the likes of you, might as well tolerate them also, you know equal rights and all that.

And I wasn't trying to be funny "They are vulgar, arrogant, self absorbed social misfits, and they are proud of it too" all of this could just as easily be said about most conservative republicans and many other groups also. Originally Posted by novacain
Conservative Republicans aren't the only problem in this country. The real and present problems are the criminal element in government, media and the entertainment business. That's where the money and power reside. They are good at distracting us. That's why they pass this gay marriage law. They want us to be preoccupied with stupid stuff so they can concentrate on other more important issues, or should I say nefarious ones.

Jim
The guy with octopus mustache....well, lets say that he is big on MSNBC. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well you can bet that woomby and shammy will joining that group that those gay caballeros are in ,since that what they do most of their days anyway....LEAN FORWARD. Either to bob on a knob, take it in their rears, or both. Of course, for an extra charge if BOTH is requested down at Talleywackers.
Once again, I have no intentions of outing your and your partner. So let it go.

What moral objections to who they fuck? You do a lot of reading of things that are not there. No, my problem is with the way they comport themselves in public and their political, fascist movement. I think these photos of you and your friends....argghhh, sorry about that. I think these photos make a strong case but I can get more.