Free speech under attack...

...by who? NBC, Mexico, Univision, MSNBC, the NYT. Seems that presidential candidate Donald Trump has angered some people by saying some truisms about Mexico and their government. The afore mentioned people have twisted what Trump said to be about Mexicans in general. If you listen to Trump's statement it was government actions and business interests in Mexico. Censorship! Who said that? We all know that censorship is about the government stifling free speech. Then again, this is the Mexican government doing things to hurt an American citizen. I know the Donald is a big boy and can take it but they have imprisoned marines for traffic violations, fired at border patrol agents and helicopters, and have stonewalled the White House. I would expect the White House put a bug in the ear of the Mexican ambassador about how American feel about government impeding free speech.
Then the Trumpster is your choice judy?
  • WTF
  • 06-29-2015, 05:16 PM
Jesus H Christ....there was an action and now a reaction and Judy is crying for the Donald!
Truisms?

Is that what you call them, JDIdiot?

Hell of a time, ain't it? Five o'clock, that is?
For the record (not that you care about facts) I've eliminated several possible candidates and I'll let you know where I stand soon...

(hint: How do you keep a moron in suspense? I'll tell you later.)
The "marines" you mention....was that the one marine...who was drunk....who drove into Mexico with an AR-15, some handguns and a shitload of ammo....after ignoring a bunch of signs telling him not to do what he did?

Anybody seen the Mexican piņata's they are selling that look like Trump? They have the hair perfect.....

Fuck you admiral. Idiot.

...by who? NBC, Mexico, Univision, MSNBC, the NYT. Seems that presidential candidate Donald Trump has angered some people by saying some truisms about Mexico and their government. The afore mentioned people have twisted what Trump said to be about Mexicans in general. If you listen to Trump's statement it was government actions and business interests in Mexico. Censorship! Who said that? We all know that censorship is about the government stifling free speech. Then again, this is the Mexican government doing things to hurt an American citizen. I know the Donald is a big boy and can take it but they have imprisoned marines for traffic violations, fired at border patrol agents and helicopters, and have stonewalled the White House. I would expect the White House put a bug in the ear of the Mexican ambassador about how American feel about government impeding free speech. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
For the record (not that you care about facts) I've eliminated several possible candidates and I'll let you know where I stand soon...

(hint: How do you keep a moron in suspense? I'll tell you later.) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Who gives a fuck who you're supporting? Most likely you're like Donald Trump, who hasn't voted for President the past 24 years.

At very least, you're deep in a bottle trying to find a way to get the "queerbait " tattoo off your flabby arm.
  • DSK
  • 06-30-2015, 04:52 AM
Who gives a fuck who you're supporting? Most likely you're like Donald Trump, who hasn't voted for President the past 24 years.

At very least, you're deep in a bottle trying to find a way to get the "queerbait " tattoo off your flabby arm. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you deny some Mexican immigrants are rapists?
Do you deny some Mexican immigrants are rapists? Originally Posted by DSK
No.

Do you deny that you had posted to ECCIE under a different handle prior to December 30, 2014?

And,

Do you deny that some posters on ECCIE are lying cocksuckers?
Do you deny some Mexican immigrants are rapists? Originally Posted by DSK
No. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You just made Trump's point.
As for NBC .... "firing" Trump ...

.... for Trump exercising his 1st Amendment Rights ...

IMO they (NBC) has just as much "right" to "fire" HIM as HE does ..

..... to say what he wants to say about "Mexicans" or anyone else.
truth is not a liberal value

why are we surprised
truth is not a liberal value

why are we surprised Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
And the TRUTH is ....

...... that over the years Trump has done more for "undocumented" aliens than NBC has 100X's (and that's a conservative estimate!) ... AND "MEXICANS"!
  • WTF
  • 06-30-2015, 07:45 AM
...by who? NBC, Mexico, Univision, MSNBC, the NYT. Seems that presidential candidate Donald Trump has angered some people by saying some truisms about Mexico and their government. The afore mentioned people have twisted what Trump said to be about Mexicans in general. If you listen to Trump's statement it was government actions and business interests in Mexico. Censorship! Who said that? We all know that censorship is about the government stifling free speech. Then again, this is the Mexican government doing things to hurt an American citizen. I know the Donald is a big boy and can take it but they have imprisoned marines for traffic violations, fired at border patrol agents and helicopters, and have stonewalled the White House. I would expect the White House put a bug in the ear of the Mexican ambassador about how American feel about government impeding free speech. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Was free speech under attack when folks went after the Dixie Chicks?

Was free speech under attack when folks went after the Dixie Chicks?

Originally Posted by WTF
he's exercising free speech