Supremes block Texas anti-abortion law!

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for Idiots, THIS!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...exas/29477003/

Let's see... fourteen GOPeePee candidates. At this rate, they'll be able to each pick a biblical outrage to campaign on.

KKKruz already has called dibs on gay marriage. That leaves more abortion for the rest of them!

Common sense generally makes common sense!

Americans win again.
  • WTF
  • 06-29-2015, 05:57 PM
So opponents of abortion in Texas wants the court to believe that their goal is to make abortions safer for women and not to limit abortions?

Texas lawmakers and anti-abortion activists claim the law is intended to make abortion clinics and procedures safer without forcing women to travel too far for services. All the state's major metropolitan centers still would have at least one operating clinic, they say.
"By actively lobbying against common sense regulations that would make sure women have access to 'safe, legal and rare' abortions, Planned Parenthood and their allies are making a mockery of women's health care," said Kristan Hawkins, president of Students for Life of America.
Critics say the tougher standards are intended to make if more difficult to obtain an abortion.
  • WTF
  • 06-29-2015, 06:16 PM
Who gives a fuck if Rubio has traffic tickets and wtf does that have to do with this thread?

• WTF
  • 06-29-2015, 06:35 PM
  • WTF
  • 06-29-2015, 06:36 PM
  • Tetas
  • 06-29-2015, 06:48 PM
Why do liberals celebrate the killing of babies?
Just seems fucked up to me.
  • WTF
  • 06-29-2015, 07:02 PM
Just seems fucked up to me. Originally Posted by Tetas
You mistake celebrating Personal Choice with abortion.

That would be like saying I celebrate some asshole burning the flag when in fact I only celebrate his right to. Or posting an offensive joke on the internet...

Iffy....wtf? Was this a mistake or did you just not read the OP? Dude, pay attention.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Just seems fucked up to me. Originally Posted by Tetas
Why do you think you should be allowed to control the decisions a woman makes about her own body and the rest of her life from the time you decide to deposit a seed into her that fertilizes an egg?

What's up if one of those 7 hookers you banged in your reviews comes up pregnant? You going to take responsibility? You going to raise the kid? You going to pay for college? Or, you going to run for cover and say that it's the hooker's responsibility because she let you bang her bareback, or the condom broke, or whatever?....and tough shit however it turns out.

You fucking guys.....kills me....you don't have to carry that baby to term. You don't have to nurse that baby. You don't have to change those 10,000 diapers. You don't have to worry over it, fret over it, raise it, spend 18 or 20 years of your life making sure it has what it needs to live and prosper.

But, you can get all self-righteous about forcing somebody else to do it. Pretty fucking easy, isn't it with your slogans and bullshit.
Why do you think you should be allowed to control the decisions a woman makes about her own body and the rest of her life from the time you decide to deposit a seed into her that fertilizes an egg?

What's up if one of those 7 hookers you banged in your reviews comes up pregnant? You going to take responsibility? You going to raise the kid? You going to pay for college? Or, you going to run for cover and say that it's the hooker's responsibility because she let you bang her bareback, or the condom broke, or whatever?....and tough shit however it turns out.

You fucking guys.....kills me....you don't have to carry that baby to term. You don't have to nurse that baby. You don't have to change those 10,000 diapers. You don't have to worry over it, fret over it, raise it, spend 18 or 20 years of your life making sure it has what it needs to live and prosper.

But, you can get all self-righteous about forcing somebody else to do it. Pretty fucking easy, isn't it with your slogans and bullshit. Originally Posted by timpage

I could careless if you choose to do it, just call it what it is, which is murder. I believe the individual should have to say "I choose to murder this child because I was not responsible in my actions".
My questions would be less legal than factual and procedural.

I've used "mother" as a shorthand for pregnant woman undergoing an abortion.

What is an admitting privilege and how difficult is it for a doctor to acquire it for a local hospital?
What's the difference between an abortion that has gone poorly for the mother who is in need of urgent additional medical care dictated by the abortion doctor -or- the doctor picking up the phone and calling an ambulance for her?
How many deaths of the mother has resulted from "botched" legal abortions by year in Texas for the past 10 years?
How many additional hospitalizations have occurred for the mother from legal abortions by year in Texas for the past 10 years?

In other news, WTF really needs to take a logic class.
I could careless if you choose to do it, just call it what it is, which is murder. I believe the individual should have to say "I choose to murder this child because I was not responsible in my actions". Originally Posted by dirty dog
Just like the GOP, the DOTY candidates are crawling out of the woodwork.

DD is the newest declared candidate.

Ready for this?

OK, DDouchebag, what is your position on capital punishment?