Texas Attorney General looking at 1st degree felony

The same clown encouraging district clerks in Texas not to issue marriage licenses to gay couples has developed some legal problems of his own....courtesy of the Texas Rangers.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/polit...case/29593211/

>>>>>The criminal investigation against Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has taken a more serious turn, with special prosecutors now planning to present a first-degree felony securities fraud case against him to a Collin County grand jury, News 8 has learned.

Special prosecutor Kent Schaffer told News 8 Wednesday afternoon that the Texas Rangers uncovered new evidence during the investigation that led to the securities fraud allegations against the sitting attorney general.

"The Rangers went out to investigate one thing, and they came back with information on something else," Schaffer told News 8. "It's turned into something different than when they started."

Schaffer, a Houston criminal defense attorney, said the securities fraud allegations involve amounts well in excess of $100,000. He declined to comment specifics of the fraud allegations.

A first-degree felony conviction is punishable by up to life in prison.
So what does one have to do with the other?

I just have to point out that Hillary Clinton sucked as Secretary of State but was pretty good at ....ummm.....something.
  • DSK
  • 07-02-2015, 04:34 PM
The same clown encouraging district clerks in Texas not to issue marriage licenses to gay couples has developed some legal problems of his own....courtesy of the Texas Rangers.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/polit...case/29593211/

>>>>>The criminal investigation against Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has taken a more serious turn, with special prosecutors now planning to present a first-degree felony securities fraud case against him to a Collin County grand jury, News 8 has learned.

Special prosecutor Kent Schaffer told News 8 Wednesday afternoon that the Texas Rangers uncovered new evidence during the investigation that led to the securities fraud allegations against the sitting attorney general.

"The Rangers went out to investigate one thing, and they came back with information on something else," Schaffer told News 8. "It's turned into something different than when they started."

Schaffer, a Houston criminal defense attorney, said the securities fraud allegations involve amounts well in excess of $100,000. He declined to comment specifics of the fraud allegations.

A first-degree felony conviction is punishable by up to life in prison. Originally Posted by timpage
I know the man, and he is innocent. So fuck you.
I know the man, and he is innocent. So fuck you. Originally Posted by DSK
You are missing the point!

It keeps the "hot lights" away from Hillarious, even if there is no conviction.
How do you know him? Did he hit you up for money at the retired lawyer's ball? Or did y'all meet at the weekly flag, er, FAG burning?

He's a fucking disgrace to Texas, just like you're a fucking disgrace to the Diaspora.

He'll go down in flames. This is but the beginning.
You are missing the point!

It keeps the "hot lights" away from Hillarious, even if there is no conviction. Originally Posted by LexusLover
How does this have anything to do with the Clinton for President campaign?
How does this have anything to do with the Clinton for President campaign? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nothing. It's just about giving him a chance to say her name again.
What you don't know could fill a lake.
  • DSK
  • 07-02-2015, 08:54 PM
How do you know him? Did he hit you up for money at the retired lawyer's ball? Or did y'all meet at the weekly flag, er, FAG burning?

He's a fucking disgrace to Texas, just like you're a fucking disgrace to the Diaspora.

He'll go down in flames. This is but the beginning. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How does anyone know a politician? He hit me up for money, but I'm a baker, not a lawyer. I gave enough to have a long conversation at the dinner table.
  • DSK
  • 07-02-2015, 08:57 PM
What you don't know could fill a lake. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You could say that about any rapist crossing the Rio Grande, too.
You could say that about any rapist crossing the Rio Grande, too. Originally Posted by DSK
That would be pedejo woomby's mojado kinfolks your talking about there that are just coming over for his and shammy's wedding and will go right back after the bukakke party. Honest, officer !
  • DSK
  • 07-03-2015, 04:46 AM
That would be pedejo woomby's mojado kinfolks your talking about there that are just coming over for his and shammy's wedding and will go right back after the bukakke party. Honest, officer ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
LOL
How does anyone know a politician? He hit me up for money, but I'm a baker, not a lawyer. I gave enough to have a long conversation at the dinner table. Originally Posted by DSK
You work in a bakery, but gave Paxton enough to have a long conversation at a seated dinner?

And from this you claim to vouch for his innocence?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fraud Flintstone strikes again.
That sounds exactly like something the Jewish Defector would say.
I know him too . He is a crook. If you live in the area you know how things are run around here so why would you defend him? I have an idea why.