Katie misses Sarah

Wormser, Chancre, and ShitEater go to the gloryhole. You will not like this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay1SACxNkD4
  • shanm
  • 07-04-2015, 01:19 AM
Is it just me or does everyone imagine IFFYtard as a big fat slobbering piece of shit spelling out every word before typing it in....?
She is wrong on another point. Many historians agree that Chester A. Arthur was probably born in Canada as well. His parents probably brought him across the border where they registered him as a live birth. Sorry Katie, you didn't do your research if you even cared about getting it right.
Is it just me or does everyone imagine IFFYtard as a big fat slobbering piece of shit spelling out every word before typing it in....? Originally Posted by shanm
It's just you... campho-phenique is the word after your gloryhole duties, chancre...
shammy and woomby are also the field testers of preparation H's new "lip balm" that's been package like their "regular" lip stick.
It's just you... campho-phenique is the word after your gloryhole duties, chancre... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Interesting that you immediately know the answer on how to treat sore dicksuckers' lips. Got a side job we should know about?
Interesting that you immediately know the answer on how to treat sore dicksuckers' lips. Got a side job we should know about? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You should get your lips cut off... Get a asshole transplanted in their place... That way you can be ass fucked from both ends.
I don't know what more entertaining, kicking the shit out of SLOBBRIN or holding my sides watching SLOBBRIN and his dumber brother "Rain Man" try to double team someone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You should get your lips cut off... Get a asshole transplanted in their place... That way you can be ass fucked from both ends. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
You'd like that, wouldn't you? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Wave your freak flag.
Didn't Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz call Ted Cruz the smartest person in his class? He's obviously too smart for Katie Couric and way, way, way too smart for the freelance faggot Odumbo minion from Arkansas! No wonder he prefers to change the subject to ass-fucking. Better than bending over for Ted Cruz.
That doesn't make KKKruz a good guy, Junior
Who wants to rely on our 3-time DOTY to tell them who is a "good guy"?

Anyone? Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

So are you saying that KKKruz is a good guy because Dershowitz says he was smRt in school?

Dipshit?

Dipshit?

Pissant?