NASCAR Fans Didn't Get The Memo.....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...ly-at-daytona/

I have a good friend who retired to Florida a fews years back who was there yesterday and last night. He texted me and said the Flags were everywhere, and he knows of no incident of anyone being told to remove them.

By the way. Has anybody heard one Pundit say....."I don't agree with a person flying that Flag, but I will defend his or her right to do so".
Hard to believe that the powers that be at NASCAR ever thought the toothless hillbilly's that populate NASCAR race tracks to watch cars go around in circles would ever be responsive. I am virtually certain that it increased the number of flags just so the yahoo's could say shit like "They'll have to come and take it" in order to feel like a badass.

I say let NASCAR fans, and every other private citizen, fly whatever flags they want. Matter of personal choice.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...ly-at-daytona/

I have a good friend who retired to Florida a fews years back who was there yesterday and last night. He texted me and said the Flags were everywhere, and he knows of no incident of anyone being told to remove them.

By the way. Has anybody heard one Pundit say....."I don't agree with a person flying that Flag, but I will defend his or her right to do so". Originally Posted by Jackie S
Nobody cares if some "Gearheads" fly a navy jack. There is a big difference in what people do on private property and a public property. Also I assume the ones at Daytona were rectangle. You do see what flag won the race. Go Dale jr.!!
Hard to believe that the powers that be at NASCAR ever thought the toothless hillbilly's that populate NASCAR race tracks to watch cars go around in circles would ever be responsive. I am virtually certain that it increased the number of flags just so the yahoo's could say shit like "They'll have to come and take it" in order to feel like a badass.

I say let NASCAR fans, and every other private citizen, fly whatever flags they want. Matter of personal choice. Originally Posted by timpage

When NASCAR goes back to Pocono, or California, I doubt you will see many Rebel Flags.

A quote from a very funny movie goes......"How dumb or smart people think you are often depends on what part of The Country you are in" (paraphrase).
Rednecks are everywhere.
When NASCAR goes back to Pocono, or California, I doubt you will see many Rebel Flags.

A quote from a very funny movie goes......"How dumb or smart people think you are often depends on what part of The Country you are in" (paraphrase). Originally Posted by Jackie S
Burt Reynolds, Smokey and the Bandit.