Gays Killing Gays

• DSK
  • 07-06-2015, 08:10 PM
Maybe this gay marriage thing will work out after all!!!

Fucking murderous fags!!!

A Baltimore man was shot and killed early Monday while reportedly trying to climb through the window of an Upper Marlboro residence where a former boyfriend lives, police say.

Prince George’s County Police say on Twitter that officers were called about 2:40 a.m. to the 6100 block of Blue Sage Lane in Upper Marlboro. The resident of the home called 911 and told dispatchers he shot someone who was breaking into his home.

http://patch.com/maryland/bowie/resi...spect-police-0
Why are you surprised? There are dumbasses of every sexual orientation, gender, race, religious affiliation, etc.
For some reason JL can't abide the laws of our land. He certainly can't claim them as the laws of his land. But, like our usual suspect of mouth breathers, his pointy little head continues to erupt as a result of the new wave of gay immigrants...

LMAO @ fraudulent bitter man.
Gays Killing Gays Originally Posted by DSK
Bitch ... Moan ... Repeat ...
Why are you surprised? There are dumbasses of every sexual orientation, gender, race, religious affiliation, etc. Originally Posted by pyramider
I agree this was a dumb post as usual from JL- I could easily find a report where JEWS are killing JEWS.
Also I think the MODS should issue points to DSK for using a deragatory word towards homosexual - this is clearly a violation of Eccie rules and the mods should issue him some points.
I guess he has an AGENDA too , hey WE ? !
Maybe this gay marriage thing will work out after all!!!

Fucking murderous fags!!!

A Baltimore man was shot and killed early Monday while reportedly trying to climb through the window of an Upper Marlboro residence where a former boyfriend lives, police say.

Prince George’s County Police say on Twitter that officers were called about 2:40 a.m. to the 6100 block of Blue Sage Lane in Upper Marlboro. The resident of the home called 911 and told dispatchers he shot someone who was breaking into his home.

http://patch.com/maryland/bowie/resi...spect-police-0 Originally Posted by DSK
Looks like those swishy walking liberals will be kicked out of their liberal party for having guns ! They can't be an anti-gun liberal in good standing with them actually possessing a gun and using it for self defense. They are supposed to attack them with their dildos, like woomby and shammy would !
Fucking idiot!
WELL ! If it isn't Mr. DSOTY award winner ( three times BACK TO BACK ! ) crowing and crying since he wasn't included with woomby and shammy. Ok, you can go to their rescue with your dildos too ! Feel better now !
  • DSK
  • 07-07-2015, 04:41 PM
I agree this was a dumb post as usual from JL- I could easily find a report where JEWS are killing JEWS.
Also I think the MODS should issue points to DSK for using a deragatory [sp] word towards homosexual [sp]- this is clearly a violation of Eccie rules and the mods should issue him some points. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You should sick our attorney, that highly effective smash mouth lawyer who gets people banned, jailed, and bankrupted on me..oh wait, I've retained him to do the same thing to everyone else, so he has a conflict of interest!!!

WeeEndowed, you are not only one of the best posters on here for pure entertainment value, but you are also a faggot cocksucker yourself!!! You suck dick and take it up the ass with all the other closeted faggots who stroll around with a faggotty swishy walk. Plus, as a black guy, you probably benefit from affirmative action since you can't get a job on your own merits.
It sure looks like the gay marriage approval by SCOTUS hasn't been enough to make the swishy walkers happy. And the Emoticons people even made a special perv emoticon for WE, woomby, shammy, assup and the rest of their reach around gang :
You should sick our attorney, that highly effective smash mouth lawyer who gets people banned, jailed, and bankrupted on me..oh wait, I've retained him to do the same thing to everyone else, so he has a conflict of interest!!!

WeeEndowed, you are not only one of the best posters on here for pure entertainment value, but you are also a faggot cocksucker yourself!!! You suck dick and take it up the ass with all the other closeted faggots who stroll around with a faggotty swishy walk. Plus, as a black guy, you probably benefit from affirmative action since you can't get a job on your own merits. Originally Posted by DSK
I will RTM this message to the mods - everyone is sick of your racist agenda and innuendos - you of all people should be the last one to be throwing stones as you know Jews worldwide live in glass houses the Jews are perhaps the most hated group in the world - you control only 1 nation in the world directly and people don't even want you to rule that land that must really suck DSK.

WeeEndowed, you are not only one of the best posters on here for pure entertainment value, but you are also a faggot cocksucker yourself!!! You suck dick and take it up the ass with all the other closeted faggots who stroll around with a faggotty swishy walk. Plus, as a black guy, you probably benefit from affirmative action since you can't get a job on your own merits. Originally Posted by DSK
Swishy walk... hmmmm. Only one other poster I've ever seen use that description. He probably smells like mothballs, just like you, you old crusty skidmark.
Swishy walk... hmmmm. Only one other poster I've ever seen use that description. He probably smells like mothballs, just like you, you old crusty skidmark. Originally Posted by WombRaider

How would you know what the poster said, you just got to this group remember, UC.
Bitch ... Moan ... Repeat ... Originally Posted by bigtex
BigChins, this is the Political Forum. Post your reviews in the proper forum. Thank you.