New IRS Ruling On Small Business and ObamaCare

http://www.accountingtoday.com/news/...e-75077-1.html

This does not affect my business as we have a Health Care Plan. But it will obviously affect quite a few.

Is this more of "We need to pass the law so we can see what's in it".
I think I commented on this last week. Yes, if a small business tries to help an employee or employees find healthcare outside of Obamacare they can be fined. I mean really fined to death. Imagine someone helping a slave to escape and then being caught by the slave hunters. They burn down the house of the helper, whip them with a whip, and then take the slave back to the master anyway. The modern democratic initiative looks a lot like the old democratic way of doing things...except in the old days you might be able to shoot your way out of a tight spot.
You're an idiot.

QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1056921904]I think I commented on this last week. Yes, if a small business tries to help an employee or employees find healthcare outside of Obamacare they can be fined. I mean really fined to death. Imagine someone helping a slave to escape and then being caught by the slave hunters. They burn down the house of the helper, whip them with a whip, and then take the slave back to the master anyway. The modern democratic initiative looks a lot like the old democratic way of doing things...except in the old days you might be able to shoot your way out of a tight spot.[/QUOTE]
We know you're a hater Timmie but do you have an actual response to the OP?
Think he did judy, lol