Why Ladies Need to Screen

A young hispanic lady working in a hotel in Irving off Loop 12 was robbed after a date. The guy took her purse with her money. When the guy was driving off the lady got on his front hood of his car and was run over when the guy tried to get away. Don't complain about screening.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/cr.../287-607808741
Ladies have the right to screen as throughly as they want. The ladies carry a tremendous amount of personal risk.
Not all will think this way ,but it would make it much better if they did and Thank you sir

Ladies have the right to screen as throughly as they want. The ladies carry a tremendous amount of personal risk. Originally Posted by Snafu75
That's so sad what happened to her daughter. I can't even imagine.

Ladies have the right to screen as throughly as they want. The ladies carry a tremendous amount of personal risk. Originally Posted by Snafu75
This is spot on. Thank you for saying that.
Sad and very scary to read about let alone experience
Does anyone know her condition and if she survived ?
Sad and very scary to read about let alone experience
Does anyone know her condition and if she survived ? Originally Posted by southeasternvixen
No she did not survive and it took them 2 weeks to catch the asshole that ran over her. I would volunteer to put the IV in his arm and push the syringe.
That guy needs to walk the green mile.
Of course ladies need to screen, and when they do, the focus should be on ladies the potential client has actually seen for sessions, not on hear say rumors and agendas.
The world we live in is getting scarier by the minute and for us working girls we live in one of the darker realms of this world! Always screen and always follow your instincts, if something feels off about the client contacting you, there usually is. It goes both ways thou too if a gentleman is seeking out unsafe girls known for shenanigans or dangerous behavior he didn’t do his screening so to speak.

Everyone stay safe out there and have fun!
Another reason to screen, someone use member's Eccie handle to meet providers. I know about last year when someone tried to use West Texas Mod handle to meet providers.
Another reason to screen, someone use member's Eccie handle to meet providers. I know about last year when someone tried to use West Texas Mod handle to meet providers. Originally Posted by Tex9401

Exactly. Make sure the guy really owns the handle by having him send you a message from that handle first.
In the past, if I text a lady and she said ok to an appt w/o ANY verification, I cancelled the appt
Exactly. I had a guy try multiple things to see me once and I caught him in all of his lies. First he said he had met before, when I asked for details of the meet he couldn’t provide them, but sent me a picture of himself .At that point I told him I would have to reverify him, he said his account was deleted. When I ignored further messages from him he then sent a PM from this supposed deleted account. With all sorts of red flags I declined to see him. A week later he tried to contact me from another number and see me as a newbie and sent me the same picture he had on the previous number.

Long story short, people will try all sorts of avenues to get what they want, watch out for red flags, verify handles and of course have fun!
Dang BA.....please be extra careful! Sounds like you are!
Screening cannot be stressed enough.
So often men are unwilling or do not understand the need for it.
No dollar amount is worth you safety and if he is unwilling, simply DO NOT see him.