Do providers read the reviews about their encounters?

Do providers read reviews about their encounters and are they mostly accurate?

Do providers read other provider reviews?

Does any of the feedback ,help you change your service?
We can’t read the ROS so if that’s what you mean, not unless someone sends them.
I have had a few gentlemen send me what they are posting, so I’ve seen some. But anything a guy has ever said that’s negative even in positive reviews that could be used as “constructive criticism” or like you are asking, isn’t happening or possible. And I get it, not everyone would take it that way. Even I wouldn’t certain days of the month. Lol
But I do look at that basic page. And I see what guys have participated in with others before they book with me. Etc. so those pages I study to know a person.
I most definitely read the portion of my encounters that’s available to me...

The comments are useful sometimes because there is always some guy with something negative to say ...
  • grean
  • 10-30-2018, 03:17 PM
Love the disclaimers! Hilarious!
Can we say entrapment?
I have no way at all of knowing, but I would be surprised if there aren't a pretty high percentage of providers who have a separate fake male account that they use to read their reviews and know more about their competition. Can't blame them for that. I would be doing the same if I was them.
Does Pinocchio have a wooden pecker????
Although we cant see ROS.. I definitely read EVERYTHING else that's available. You can tell a lot about a guy from his previous encounters and his posts in the forum.
Yes they read the reviews.
Yes some have mandels.
Yes some blow up their dates for what they wrote
But,
Some thank their dates for the review (AD)
Some consider guys reviews as part of screening the guy.
Yes some have mandels.
But,
Some consider guys reviews as part of screening the guy.
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
All this right here!
Yes some have mandels.
But,
Some consider guys reviews as part of screening the guy. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Agree
  • BLM69
  • 10-31-2018, 11:53 AM
Most long time ladies have WK's send them a copy of the ROS or things said about them and many have mandles to know what's going on with the men, always assume that is nothing typed is private here
Ive had ladies tell me they had access to their reviews and ros sent to them by other guys. Ive also had ladies damn near quote my review of them...even recently had a lady get upset about something i posted in the mens lounge so yeah.

As the author of my reviews i have no problem sharing it with the lady i saw, but some guys feel like its their place to pass on info to stay in the good graces of their favorite lady.
BS to all who say they don't read or have access to the reviews. That is what ATF's are for.
FYI - Guys can share their ROS with the girl they reviewed.

It becomes an issue when the girl announces on the board she has seen it or mentions anything in the ROS. She then receives a lovely vacation on the beach for her lack of judgement.