advice on reviews

Since I'm new here, I need some advice about writing reviews. I know some ladies want them. Some don't, and that's cool, I wouldn't review anyone who didn't want it. But of the ones that do, what should I expect? I'm not looking for a hassle. Will they be cool and chill about it? Or would I have to be worried about being hassled to write a review every time I saw someone? I also worry about their visibility to others. Do providers get jealous when they see how many reviews you've written on other providers and pressure you to come see them for that reason? I don't think I would like that. Finally, are the reviews secret from the providers? Or would they want to review and approve everything before the review got posted?

I'm still not sure whether I will do any or not, but your insights will help me make up my mind so thank you kindly in advance!
Ask her first before writing a review. You’ll thank me later.

Nothing is a secret here. Whatever you write on your review, negative or positive will eventually make its way back to her.

If you experience danger, sus activity, get robbed, physically abused, etc please let us know.

Don’t ever feel like you have to always write a review.

Always include rate and length of session in review. We’ll thank you later.

You don’t have to use a lot of imagery or include many details, but if you want to go for it! It’s YOUR review and fuck anyone that tells you how you should write YOUR review.

Finally, just be honest. Let us know what you liked about her and your session. If there were any cons, let us know!

Ps: include rate and length of session.

Cheers,

PTH
Be leery of providers who want you to write a review but demand to proofread it prior to you posting it. Its your review, not theirs
Be leery of providers who want you to write a review but demand to proofread it prior to you posting it. Its your review, not theirs Originally Posted by arealone
Oh I see, thank you. There are really those that do that?
Ask her first before writing a review. You’ll thank me later.

Nothing is a secret here. Whatever you write on your review, negative or positive will eventually make its way back to her.

If you experience danger, sus activity, get robbed, physically abused, etc please let us know.

Don’t ever feel like you have to always write a review.

Always include rate and length of session in review. We’ll thank you later.

You don’t have to use a lot of imagery or include many details, but if you want to go for it! It’s YOUR review and fuck anyone that tells you how you should write YOUR review.

Finally, just be honest. Let us know what you liked about her and your session. If there were any cons, let us know!

Ps: include rate and length of session.

Cheers,

PTH Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Thanks for the great advice!
The reviews that are honest and true help all of us
The reviews that are honest and true help all of us Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Sweet! Thanks CatMan4u. I’ve heard good things about you - word is getting around. Appreciate the help.
Tell the truth positive and negative. Include things that happen before like screening and ease of scheduling we will thank you for the heads up. And please include the cost of the visit a lot of folks leave that out for some reason. Personally I always write reviews myself because I believe in Karma good and bad. And want to help others on the board. JMO