Passionate providers and Squirters

I was wondering and wanted to ask the folks with all the knowledge, the ECCIE members, what provider(s) really do at least appear to be genuinely involved passionately in their session, not just "play acting", going through the motions, ect. I have had sessions with lots of different providers, and felt that "connection" maybe a handful of times. What I define as "involved" in the session is eye contact, moaning, ego stroking talk, and, if she is able, a genuine, "squirter". I know when I was in a session recently with Amie of SW, I felt the the passion,

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=387370

Speaking of squirters, how many other ladies are true squirters?
If you want genuine passion in a nonstop session with plenty of squirting, Amber Rain is the woman. The proof is in the wetness and she is a moaner. No going thru the motions real deal, you willl make a connection.
Awww Jariou. You're always soooo good to me. Thank you sweetie for the recommendation. But yes, to the OP, I genuinely enjoy what I do. I like to make friends rather than "clients". I feel that sets me apart from a few around here. I like to have fun in my sessions every time. I LOVE to squirt. So, when I can find that ONE that is truly into the squirting thing and KNOW how to touch me, OMG.... IT'S ON!!! I love it.

Jari, you know just where to touch me!!! Always a great time with you EACH and EVERY time.
  • Jaci
  • 02-25-2012, 09:07 PM
I would have to say myself Im extremely passionate...
Kisses,Jaci
Amber Rain gets another vote for the fun and squirting
For passion, it's hard to top Jessica UTR. I don't know that she squirts, but I always do.
Kisses Eccl3 I am glad you FEEL me!!!
I know about Jessica, she is one of my favs!
Thank you Shag. It always helps UNLOAD my worries.. when there are skilled tongues and fingers involved.
Autumn Spring is the epitome of passion. Soft spoken, sensual, elegant, classy, and kind! She really is a beautiful person inside and out...and once she gets going...if you'd had one of her full GFE encounters, you know what I mean!

Mmmm, just her couch makeout sessions alone...had me tingling! Girl I miss yoU!
I'm nominating myself
I'm one of DFW's most PASSIONATE GFE providers..
You won't find many girls who love kissing and really being sensual and romantic like I do..
And those who unleash my wild side love it and always come back for more

I've always thought that the best experiences come from enjoying one another's release. When a woman cums while I'm DATY it's always a welcome bonus to find that she welcomes me giving her a DFK while my mouth is still saturated with her juices. Since I'm a firm believer in equal rights b/tn the sexes I find it equally stimulating when she returns the favor. Afterall, I'm a firm believer in cleaning up whatever mess you make...evil grin.
I love when you go down on a chick and come up and she goes for some DFK. I dont have a problem kissing a girl after just a bj. But if i CIM the mouth will need to be washed first. I know it is a double standard, but it is what it is.
I'm nominating myself
I'm one of DFW's most PASSIONATE GFE providers..
You won't find many girls who love kissing and really being sensual and romantic like I do..
And those who unleash my wild side love it and always come back for more

Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

I cannot wait to meet you!
LOL, what? You mean, you don't want to snowball?!

If you're not CIM, that's just not real passion baby!!