So what are the guidelines?

I need to post an ad. Or tell where I'm at? How do I do that because everytime I say anything the post gets taken down. So how do I go about this?

Also im opening a shopify store and wi be giving discounts to people in the adult industry. You will be able to make wishlists and I'm making everything super cheap. If ur interested. Let me know
Huh? I dont understand this post since ads are not permitted.
Oh hey its that chick that flakes on everyone.
Right! She takes the time to place "listings", then goes dark.
people do not want "cheap content" they can get "free content" on the internet any time they wish. People want to see a girl physically and you seem to no show or blow off a lot of your appointments. You could make actual money if you just followed through with them. Good press goes a long way here.
I would like to know more about the virtual assisting business. is her real name Siri and she can only help you virtually? Do you get to go on a virtual date with her like the episode of Big Bang Theory when the one guy thought he was dating Siri? Her no show is the virtual assistance version of the same thing.
  • jan-w
  • 05-09-2024, 12:17 AM
This threAD sure went to hell in a hand basket.
The thread wasn't derailed at all. The OP should never have made this post. If you are going to ghost and no show more clients than you actually choose to see what do you expect? This is a hooker board not church.
I Don't understand why the majority of hookers can't figure out what men want. It is not very difficult. I get all the issues I need at home, I don't want to be ghosted or made wait. Be on time, be clean, be reasonably priced and don't have an attitude
Amen BigGuy Amen
Just so everyone knows. I was flaking and doing other stuff. But I no longer do that. I'm in a better position and life is going good now. I am bored and am a good time.
Just so everyone knows. I was flaking and doing other stuff. But I no longer do that. I'm in a better position and life is going good now. I am bored and am a good time Originally Posted by Babydoll2211
Well, you were a hottie and a cool kitty back in the day. Hope you found a healthy new life. Good speed Buffy.