ann coulter predicts Kamala Harris for president.

https://townhall.com/columnists/annc...untry-n2537809

yup, she's mad that donnie didn't do shit.
https://townhall.com/columnists/annc...untry-n2537809

yup, she's mad that donnie didn't do shit. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
this time she's full of shit. She completely oversimplifies the fact that Trump can't rule like a King and simply command a wall be built. She of all people should know better. if it was that easy there would be movement on extending the current wall.

Harris has no chance to be President at all. NONE. she is candidate waffle

https://freebeacon.com/politics/harr...-conversation/

She'll eventually have to take a stance on the issues.

and when she leans far left she'll be done.

Geesze. Ole Ann is trying to extend her 15 minutes.

Why don’t she funnel that rage toward Nancy P and Chucky S. They are the ones standing in the way.
You all seem to forget that Ann said that Trump would be the nominee months before anyone else did. I think it was the Bill Maher show. Everyone laughed.
It won't be Biden, too white, too old, and too dumb.
It probably won't be Bernie, too old and too white.
Beto....naaawww.
Kamala...not white, not old, a woman, from California and all that campaign cash. She beats Williamson, Warren, Gillibrand, and Gabbard.
She loved Chris Christy until she hated Chris Christy. Who pays attention to this Tranny look alike anyways?
She just trying (failing) to stay in the picture,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 08:19 AM
She loved Chris Christy until she hated Chris Christy. Who pays attention to this Tranny look alike anyways? Originally Posted by bambino
Well she does have a deep voice and long fingers....

• grean
  • 06-10-2019, 11:59 AM
You all seem to forget that Ann said that Trump would be the nominee months before anyone else did. I think it was the Bill Maher show. Everyone laughed.
It won't be Biden, too white, too old, and too dumb.
It probably won't be Bernie, too old and too white.
Beto....naaawww.
Kamala...not white, not old, a woman, from California and all that campaign cash. She beats Williamson, Warren, Gillibrand, and Gabbard. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Clinton will never win the Presidency. If Clinton does throw her hat in, it will assure a second term for Trump. That said, Harris has less of a chance than Clinton. Any candidate out of California is a joke.
"Yeh, but that bitch can sure suck a dick".........Willy Brown.

Originally Posted by WTF
You’re dying to have a shot at it. Yes you are
Clinton will never win the Presidency. If Clinton does throw her hat in, it will assure a second term for Trump. That said, Harris has less of a chance than Clinton. Any candidate out of California is a joke. Originally Posted by grean

that's assuming she's not indicted by then.
She loved Chris Christy until she hated Chris Christy. Who pays attention to this Tranny look alike anyways? Originally Posted by bambino
Uh, you?
Who said anything about the Hildabeast? I didn't.

Originally Posted by WTF
I think you should be banned for posting a picture with the symbol for white supremacists - are you a Nazi?

I think Ann Coulter and Kamala Harris are both women, and this article is old news. The wall is getting built - hopefully by a legitimate non cheating contractor who isn't a Nazi and pays taxes for his workers.