And the fat one is history

Ding-dong, the bitch is dead. Which old bitch? The fat-ugly-conservative-republican-looking bitch.
Ding-dong, the fat-ugly-conservative-republican-looking bitch is dead.
Did she lie her way out of the job?

Don't be stupid. How could you lie your way.......oh wait. Michael Flynn.

Never mind. At least F. Fred will be dancing in the streets.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 02:58 PM
Flynn fired his new attorney?
Flynn fired his new attorney? Originally Posted by WTF
No. Who knows what Munching is talking about. He must have gotten the party started early today.
Munchy gets a hard-on every time a conservative Republican woman opens her mouth.

He calls them beetches. They laugh, fire off a few warning shots, and call him slave.

• oeb11
  • 06-13-2019, 03:16 PM
might be this - just seen
Sarah Sanders, fierce defender of President Trump, to leave White House

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...use/ar-AACPYVk
WASHINGTON – Sarah Sanders, who as President Donald Trump's press secretary became the public face of the White House through some of the administration's most contentious chapters, is leaving her post.

Sanders worked for Trump's 2016 campaign before she was elevated to press secretary in 2017. Trump announced her departure in a tweet on Thursday.
"After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas," he said. "She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!"
might be this - just seen
Sarah Sanders, fierce defender of President Trump, to leave White House

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...use/ar-AACPYVk
WASHINGTON – Sarah Sanders, who as President Donald Trump's press secretary became the public face of the White House through some of the administration's most contentious chapters, is leaving her post.

Sanders worked for Trump's 2016 campaign before she was elevated to press secretary in 2017. Trump announced her departure in a tweet on Thursday.
"After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas," he said. "She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!" Originally Posted by oeb11

that is exactly what he's talking about .. in his usual inarticulate and obfuscated manner.
that is exactly what he's talking about .. in his usual inarticulate and obfuscated manner. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I didn't have any trouble figuring out he was talking about Sarah Suckabee. His description of her was spot on.

• WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 03:29 PM
That bitch Flynn hired ain't no prize in the looks and petite department.

My bad...I thought Flynn already fired his new lawyer. How the fuck was he gonna get a pardon doing that was my first thought?

He is still on track if it was just that one eyed , two face Sanders quitting. She looks like a character out of Willy Wonka
I didn't have any trouble figuring out he was talking about Sarah Suckabee. His description of her was spot on.

Originally Posted by Lapdog
And Hillary still isn’t POTUS. Talk about disgusting slobs.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And Hillary still isn’t POTUS. Talk about disgusting slobs.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Thank you valid poser.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Tsk,tsk is this your example of tolerance? Don't you folks have the monopoly on the tolerance thingie? What happened to all women need to be believed??? Oh --only when it fits your narrative of the snowflake world. You all are giving great examples of what liberals really think of intelligent women. SMH
Tsk,tsk is this your example of tolerance? Don't you folks have the monopoly on the tolerance thingie? What happened to all women need to be believed??? Oh --only when it fits your narrative of the snowflake world. You all are giving great examples of what liberals really think of intelligent women. SMH Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I'll admit that she's a very intelligent woman. It takes high intelligence to lie successfully.
I'll admit that she's a very intelligent woman. It takes high intelligence to lie successfully. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Quite unlike this stupid, fat-ass, lying bitch, right? ... but then hildebeest -- "the fat one" -- has been "history" for over two years now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q63gfTicv4
I'll admit that she's a very intelligent woman. It takes high intelligence to lie successfully. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Hillary must not be very smart. Her lies were unsuccessful
Thank you vapid poster
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 03:48 PM
Tsk,tsk is this your example of tolerance? Don't you folks have the monopoly on the tolerance thingie? What happened to all women need to be believed??? Oh --only when it fits your narrative of the snowflake world. You all are giving great examples of what liberals really think of intelligent women. SMH Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
She was the Baghdad Bob of press secretaries. Only uglier. And that fucking one slinky eye. No wonder Trump had her stop giving briefings.

Trump will not hire another hunchback like that.