Providers/Client with hygiene (odor) issues

I don't know if this has been a topic or not, and I'm not sure what will come of this but i would like to know. What is the best way to address an odor issue when you meet a provider/client and you notice that they are not fresh or have an unpleasent odor down below?

I have seen a few well known providers with great reviews from eccie that had these issues at the time of our meeting. Being a big fan of Daty,Dato this is a problem for me and can become a turn off after the 1st round. Many of the providers that im talking about have posted how much they enjoy Daty, and have great reviews posted about how great there love clam was, so I setup a meeting and can not enjoy it because of the odor. I have not posted a review of our time together because I do not want to be the goat that gets bashed for a bad review. I understand that I may not be the 1st client of the day and shit happens.

What is the best way to go about this when it becomes an issue? Is it fair to walk a way from the meeting? Do you tell them why? Do you pick up all or part of the donation? Help?????
SAY SOMETHING! Obviously don't be a jerk about it, but ask her if she would mind showering. If she refuses, just tell her it's your thing, you looooove the smell of soap on a woman's skin. If the smell goes away, problem solved. If not, honestly, there's no good way to broach getting your money back. Any female with some self-respect and pride is going to be mortified and upset, so tread very carefully. If you want to see her again, I wouldn't even ask for the money. Let her offer, or ask her if she would mind giving you a make up session, but don't try to take the money. If you don't care to see her again, I guess you could brave the very possible wrath.

You take chances in this hobby. We all do. It doesn't always go anyone's way. We all get the shit end of the deal at some point. This is one of those times when you might just have to take your loss and live with it. Please understand that I truly believe that if you've already managed the deed, even in part, it would be very bad form to ask for a refund. Obviously the smell wasn't bad enough to stop you before, so deal with it or walk without your money.

By the way, if you didn't say anything and give her the chance to make it right, I really don't think you have the right to bash her with a review about it. Things happen with a woman's body, sometimes unexpectedly, and no lady wants to be bashed for something that she may not have even realized was a problem. If you gave her the chance to make it right, and she didn't, then review away.
Start the fun with a mutual shower, if its still an issue theres more going on down there than you bargained for.
if as lady has hygenie issues, it's okay if a guy mentions it in a review even if he didn't discuss with her. Many of us are nice, shy guys. We just can't bring ourselves to stop the session and ask the lady to shower. I would think she would be mortified or very pissed off.

I have had several appointments with well-reviewed ladies in recent months we there was a slight odor issue that while annoying, didn't stop me from having a good session. But had I told them about it, I'm certain the sessions all would have went downhill fast.

In an odd twist, all the odor issues were the same. I slight smell coming from the bumhole area. It was only noticeable when got close to it.

The problem I believe is that the ladies didn't shower right before the session. And these were top providers.

SAY SOMETHING! Obviously don't be a jerk about it, but ask her if she would mind showering. If she refuses, just tell her it's your thing, you looooove the smell of soap on a woman's skin. If the smell goes away, problem solved. If not, honestly, there's no good way to broach getting your money back. Any female with some self-respect and pride is going to be mortified and upset, so tread very carefully. If you want to see her again, I wouldn't even ask for the money. Let her offer, or ask her if she would mind giving you a make up session, but don't try to take the money. If you don't care to see her again, I guess you could brave the very possible wrath.

You take chances in this hobby. We all do. It doesn't always go anyone's way. We all get the shit end of the deal at some point. This is one of those times when you might just have to take your loss and live with it. Please understand that I truly believe that if you've already managed the deed, even in part, it would be very bad form to ask for a refund. Obviously the smell wasn't bad enough to stop you before, so deal with it or walk without your money.

By the way, if you didn't say anything and give her the chance to make it right, I really don't think you have the right to bash her with a review about it. Things happen with a woman's body, sometimes unexpectedly, and no lady wants to be bashed for something that she may not have even realized was a problem. If you gave her the chance to make it right, and she didn't, then review away. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Do what we do and suggest a shower together, preferably upon arrival, it will be less obvious than going down and coming right back up for a big breath of fresh air. It's been hot than a sumbitch outside, so you know, smells will happen. I guess some ladies don't realize the power of a shower. Get 'er in there and get 'er done! Plus it's fun getting all soapy.

Good luck to ya!
i would want to be told, period.
Another suggestion: Ladies....do a finger~sniff test! Get in there and see what it smells/tastes like! Would YOU want your face buried in that? If the answer is "no", clean the clam! Simple.
  • S-Man
  • 09-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Several years ago, I read a similar thread on an Australian site. Some of the Australian prostitutes prefer not to see East Indian men, esp. those born and raised in India, due to odor.

Upon further reading, it had to do with their diet. These men eat curry dishes on a regular basis. As a result, they stink.
You are so throwed, and I love it........

To the OP,

Dont even take any chances, start your session off with a shower. Hell wash your provider's body parts, put that extra seal of cleanliness on it. You can leave and say yep, I washed her breast or pussy and it felt great.

Another suggestion: Ladies....do a finger~sniff test! Get in there and see what it smells/tastes like! Would YOU want your face buried in that? If the answer is "no", clean the clam! Simple. Originally Posted by Dannie
Even the cleanest woman may have give off a slight musky odor when excited, even straight out of the tub, and that may become more noticeable as she nears her period.

Pheromones play a big part in sexual attraction, and sometimes two people may have, well, "contradictory" chemical reactions, and the scent of a woman pleasant to one man may not be to another.

Products like soap, body wash, bubble bath, bath powder, cleansing wipes, and douche may cause an adverse reaction to some noses. (Summer's Eve Vinegar & Water - BARF! Tried it once experimentally and I absolutely couldn't stand the smell, although the gentleman who kindly gave me a taste test liked it. He thought it was "clean and crisp." I was reminded of the stuff you put on fish and chips.)

At the risk of slitting my professional wrist, I will relate my one problem with a client just a couple of days ago, the first complaint that I have ever had, because I think that it might be helpful.

We had been going at it cowgirl, he had been playing down below with his fingers, was licking them, when in the middle of "giddyup" he commented that he didn't like the way my juices smelled, and made a "yuk" face. (Not an orgasmic grimace, I assure you.) Of course, that stopped the action cold; I was mortified, and could see my face turning bright red in the mirror. (And definitely not because of a hot sex flush.) I offered to immediately take a shower, but too late, the date was on its way to sinking like the Titanic. (I think we were about as compatible as an iceberg and a ship, anyway, but.....)

Oh, heck, I'm sure many ladies do it, the "sniff and taste" check right before meeting a client. (Ah, I just read what Dannie wrote.) I had bathed just before getting into my car, rechecked in the restroom at his hotel, had thought I was fine, so I couldn't understand what he found offensive - until after we had disengaged and I was disposing of the condom. It had an extremely strong and unpleasant latex and spermicide odor, no doubt made worse by friction heat, and that was what he'd been picking up. It lingered on my skin and his afterward. It was the Trojan Very Sensitive Lubricated, purple wrapper, first time I'd tried it, and I will never use it again and threw the rest of the pack out. I have researched this issue online since and that cover has been associated with "horrible smell," as some consumer complainants put it.

I had more condoms of different brand manufacture and offered them, but alas, his solution, especially since I "owed him a good time," was to pressure me rather forcefully for BBFS, so the session ended immediately. I gave him 2/3rds of his money back, and only kept what I did as I'd driven an hour and a half to see him and had an hour and a half drive home late at night. Was I wrong to even take that much?

I did feel really awful, and will not be surprised if a negative review shows up. (It would be my very first bad one.) Any new condoms I use in the future will be put on trial privately first. I had NO idea that they could be so unfavorably aromatic!
Guys keeping the PH balance for our kitties is freaking rock science (so glad I'm a rocket scientist.)

Even the most perfect kitty can go south for a week or two.

THE PRODUCT LADIES SHOULD ALWAYS BE USING IS CALLED RePHresh. You can find it in Walmart in the girl section.

There are two kinds.

One is a cream that you insert inside you.
-the con to that is it can produce a chunky discharge (no bad smell or anything, it's just cleaning up what it finds.
-The Fix for that con is do something called "painting the walls". You just get a little on your finger and put it up in there and wipe it around on your walls. It doesn't taste bad (though I wouldn't recommend eating it) so you can paint your walls and still have a fantastic session in a couple hours.

-other con that I ought to mention about the cream is it can (as in a slight possibility) give you crap type pains (mild but I quit the cream and went to pills a year ago. It was worth the extra money.)

The other is the same thing but in pill form. This is unbelievable in every way. it keeps you perfect. I mean shinny, no problems ever perfect. You take one a day to keep the smell away!!
-Con= expensive. One month supply is about 30 bucks. The cream is under 14 and they both can treat an equal amount of time.

They keep your PH perfect. No more worrying about what food you eat or which condom will spike yeast or bacteria, what fingers will do to you, nothing at all.

If I were asked what is the ONE product that has changed my female life, it would be RePHresh.
if as lady has hygenie issues, it's okay if a guy mentions it in a review even if he didn't discuss with her. Many of us are nice, shy guys. Originally Posted by BigEddie
So what you're saying is "nice, shy" guys are too "nice and shy" to tell her, but not the whole rest of the world? Clearly we have different definitions of "nice and shy."
Another suggestion: Ladies....do a finger~sniff test! Get in there and see what it smells/tastes like! Would YOU want your face buried in that? If the answer is "no", clean the clam! Simple. Originally Posted by Dannie
BINGO! I realize that women can have PH problems, but if you know you're about to knock boots, why not do a finger check? If your clam smells like Long John Silvers then that might be a sign that something isn't right. If you pull your finger out and you have New England Clam Chowder, that is another sign that something isn't right.

Keeping good PH levels might be rocket science, but doing a quick finger check isn't. I know I do a sack check..Yep, I cup my balls and then smell my hand.
i been told i have an ORDER issue. lol

on a more serious note, i can honestly say i have not seen a provider with an odor issue, and i make damn sure i am freshly showered.

peace
atx
BINGO! I know I do a sack check..Yep, I cup my balls and then smell my hand. Originally Posted by Jasser
LOL, I do that too.