URL / Website: Google has it
City: Ft. Worth
State: Texas
Address: Meecham Blvd
Activities: In ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde well down below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6", 155 lbs, natural and firm large B's or small C's, and squeezable but firm ass. Just a head turner.
Recommendation: Yes
  • rcusa
  • 06-23-2023, 08:46 AM
What is "the dayshift attitude?" I have visited on several dayshifts, and the dancers have been aloof and relatively frigid. No worthwhile action, even for significant contributions.
What is "the dayshift attitude?" I have visited on several dayshifts, and the dancers have been aloof and relatively frigid. No worthwhile action, even for significant contributions. Originally Posted by rcusa
Sorry, you must have just been unlucky and met the wrong dancers. "day shift attitude" = like shooting fish in a barrel
Sorry, you must have just been unlucky and met the wrong dancers. "day shift attitude" = like shooting fish in a barrel Originally Posted by XBigunX
Unless you think a Cuban is really going to do what she tells you - small data set for me, but it burned me so much I won't even try

Q is an exception - she's been in the states long enough to master the language and plays the long game - i.e. rational pricing - awesome skills - not a young spinner but for us OGs a hawt young thang
Stopped by Saturday early afternoon for a quick beer. Average crowd with a bunch of BBW dancing. It's been a long time since I've found a dancer that really caught my attention. Pretty much the same at Bucks Dallas on Friday.