irritable bowel syndrome?

It happened againthe other day. I was driving home, going down duval.I was hit by a sudden need to defecate. There were a lot of slow drivers and I hit every red light. I realized I wasn't gonna make it home, or even to one of the restaurants in that area. I had to take a humpty dump in an alley. I am worried that something might actually be wrong. Does anyone have similar experiences?
it's time to see your friendly family Doc. there are several possibilities, most of which "can" be managed, but definitely need to be evaluated.
I would definitely go see a Dr cause you're not gonna get laid anytime soon after posting this.......that's just TMI.......good luck
Shit happens. Nothing unusual about what you've described.

I'd just take some Pepto Bismol.

How many times, how often, has this happened to you?
I didn't have IBS, but had chronic heartburn/indigestion which is often a symptom of IBS. The cure for me was simple and very effective. I started taking pure aloe vera juice (liquid form, not capsule) and within days the symptoms had gone. That was several decades ago and they have never returned. It's cheap, organic and harmless so what have you got to lose by trying it? Any health food shop will have it.
Shit happens. Nothing unusual about what you've described.

I'd just take some Pepto Bismol.

How many times, how often, has this happened to you? Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Unless you know his med history, and any other info about his condition, that is the dumbest advice I've seen in a long time. I'm sure it doesn't bother you, but you're not the effected person. Being one that DOES have a knowledge and background in IBS, I stand by my original suggestion. Go See your Doctor!!! might as well take an aspirin and see what happens next.
Unless you know his med history, and any other info about his condition, that is the dumbest advice I've seen in a long time. I'm sure it doesn't bother you, but you're not the effected person. Being one that DOES have a knowledge and background in IBS, I stand by my original suggestion. Go See your Doctor!!! might as well take an aspirin and see what happens next. Originally Posted by nuglet
Unless you know his medical history, YOUR advice is just as dumb.
  • Booth
  • 12-18-2011, 09:06 AM
What's dumb is that the OP was taken seriously by anyone.
At least one supervisor inside the East Street bank anticipated trouble because a teller and a customer said they had seen a man "pooping" in the parking lot "and not being discreet" minutes before the 3:35 p.m. robbery, according to police.

Read more: http://www.newstimes.com/policerepor...#ixzz1hN6cFyA9
Unless you know his medical history, YOUR advice is just as dumb. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Actually I kinda DO know some of his history.. you would too if you READ what he wrote.
Actually I kinda DO know some of his history.. you would too if you READ what he wrote. Originally Posted by nuglet
I guess it should have been obvious you're our expert on irritation and bowels.
I guess it should have been obvious you're our expert on irritation and bowels. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Your welcome. and your the expert on assholes?
Not that it's any of your business, but yessir, I AM an expert on at least a good portion of IBS and digestion/gastrointestinal problems . Want lessons..? Make an appointment. MCAH!
Have you taken accutane? That causes IBS and is the subject of a class action lawsuit.