Daylight saving time ends...

And if you haven't this year, then next reserve your appointment for 1 am on that day. When at 2 am the clocks goes back to 1 am you can tell the whore do not get dressed the hour is not up yet.We are just beginning.
Apparently Daylight Savings Time wasn't all that ended last night
Apparently Daylight Savings Time wasn't all that ended last night Originally Posted by berryberry
So glad that tits fuck got banned. I don't post on here very often. But, I do use it as a resource. Having to sift through his endless drivel was beyond annoying.
All hail the mods!

Now we don't have to waste daylight hours sifting through stupid arguments to get hofo.
Should we add to the title ".....and so Tatasddd ban begins!"? Or something very similar to that!
Time to get back to a somewhat normal here.....for awhile that is.
Time to get back to a somewhat normal here.....for awhile that is. Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Fucked up is our normal my friend
Time to get back to a somewhat normal here.....for awhile that is. Originally Posted by Highwayman64
hope it is for a long while

You should add on an extra month for each time he has been banned - that would buy us over a year of peace
Normal is boring.
How many times does someone get banned before they just get a lifetime ban?? It's crazy to keep letting him come back.
How many times does someone get banned before they just get a lifetime ban?? It's crazy to keep letting him come back. Originally Posted by spazzer
I agree with you. But what would prevent him from coming back under a different username? I do believe that he has been caught in the past using multiple handles. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
I agree with you. But what would prevent him from coming back under a different username? I do believe that he has been caught in the past using multiple handles. Someone correct me if I am wrong. Originally Posted by sherman klump
Yes, he has been busted under a couple other names