Going to Vegas for 4 days with my ATF! What hotel suggest?

Something romantic on the strip.
If you want romance, stay in Dallas and fuck her 24/7. Vegas is to make her happy not you. Anyways, would have advised to stay at Aria or Cosmo if you were hunting .
What's your budget? I just came back early this morning from seeing my ATF. Hard to beat Venetian or Bellagio
The Wynn is running some specials
Wynn is the nicest but it's kinda far out of the action being near the north end of the strip. Aria is a good choice, but Cosmo is newer and shinyer and built slightly closer to the strip. Venetian has the biggest rooms and it also pretty swanky. Bellagio is over priced but stupid women are enamored with the fountain.
Obsessed with the cosmo and wynn for sure!! The Bellagio is very nice but more of a classic vintage feel! Just about preferences!!
Something romantic, I would rank them this way. Aria is nice but a little bit off the strip. These hotels are right on Las Vegas Blvd.

1. Bellagio
2. Venetian
3. Wynn
4. Cosmo
5. Encore
6. Paris
If you want something nice and inexpensive, Hooters is a great value. It's not up to the ones listed above, but it can save the funds for more fun things.
The Wynn/Encore two resorts joined by a enclosed walkway. The far end of the Wynn pool can occasionally be very entertaining.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_Strip_hotels

I can see the ladies starting these threADs, but mongers....? damn
The wynn/encore is where you want to be.
I always prefer Aria, it has a good centerish strip location with great dining options on site, and has easy access to the Bellagio and Monte Carlo/Park MGM.
all of them are good .. I'm going in Dec to see Lady Gaga ca't say where im staying but it's on the list lol
Don't forget to see Celine Dion and Wayne Newton
Don't forget Donnie & Marie!