If men were providers

So I got an idea from looking at one of the threads, and I think this deserves it's own thread for shits and giggles. What if men were providers and what would our services and definitions of those services be? lol BFE (boy friend experience) roll over and fall asleep! or? MSOG, we give you the opportunity to nut more then once LMFAO. What would a PSE be if we offered? Any thoughts comments?
PSE would be to give foot rubs, pedicures, manicures, conversation about reality TV, and cooking dinners by candle light. If sex were desired we'd have to provide gspot orgasms until our clients fall asleep talking to us. God reminds me of marriage. Thankful I dont have to do it
how would that be PSE? do explain, i don't get it lol.
Guys can't be providers because the first time a fat, stinky hairy hobbiest showed up we would back out every time...
Guys can't be providers because the first time a fat, stinky hairy hobbiest showed up we would back out every time... Originally Posted by projectbliss
I know that there is a huge difference, but that was not the point of the post. It was for the debate and just for laughs. But at the same time. There are some providers who do in fact ask for a pic to be sent to them. And I do not blame them, it is in their right and they want to make sure they aren't being seen by certain types. But nonetheless, this was for a "what if" and for entertainment purposes only.
If men were providers....they'd starve.

I don't see most men putting up with the same stuff we put up with from most men.

If men were providers....they'd starve.

I don't see most men putting up with the same stuff we put up with from most men.

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
There are some types of men who "will fuck anything with a pussy"type of attitude though you know. but more then likely you could very well be right. The business in itself, is not for everyone and takes a very strong minded person to survive in it. I have seen many times talks about seeing ladies come in go because they couldn't handle the every day stress of it. and then you have others that last in it because they can handle it.
I know that there is a huge difference, but that was not the point of the post. It was for the debate and just for laughs. But at the same time. There are some providers who do in fact ask for a pic to be sent to them. And I do not blame them, it is in their right and they want to make sure they aren't being seen by certain types. But nonetheless, this was for a "what if" and for entertainment purposes only. Originally Posted by Rufnex
I know I was joking. I wonder how many guys would have Greek on their menu haha
greek as in offering to provide greek, or have greek done to them? now that is a question there lol.
PSE.....would that be like cleaning the kitchen and doing the laundry?

BFE.....I imagine that means that you're going to spend an hour listening to me bitch about work and my girlfriends and my clothes and my.....

LOL now that is funny. In that case, I'm offering PSE, and BFE PM me for rates and specials! LMAO
For the month of March, I am offering specials for all ladies of Dallas.
BFE includes cuddling, hand holding, dinner, conversation and a foot rub.
PSE includes all fetishes.
Donations are for my time only but the fucking is free.
Pm for rates
*er48665 is an equal opportunity provider*
For the month of March, I am offering specials for all ladies of Dallas.
BFE includes cuddling, hand holding, dinner, conversation and a foot rub.
PSE includes all fetishes.
Donations are for my time only but the fucking is free.
Pm for rates
*er48665 is an equal opportunity provider* Originally Posted by er48665
We could do doubles, with no M on M contact.
You two just come on over dressed in nothing but aprons and feather dust me. Oh, wait, rats, I'm in Houston. What's your outcall fee?