Tell me what your Fantasy is;)

• Maya
  • 09-30-2010, 03:28 PM
Okay so i was thinking Halloween is right around the corner boy's. Im soooo excited! I wanted to dress up really sexy and do a photo shot for you guys. Here is where you come in and tell me what fantasy costume you would like to see me in! I would really like your opinion. So lets put our minds to it and think of something really original boy's, Not the typical dress up. I want your hottest FANTASY Halloween costume thoughts!!!

Thanks-Maya-Xoxo
Maya, you'd look hot in a potato sack. I can't imagine a costume that wouldn't suit you.
I'd like to see a mermaid! The sheen from the scales in the lower body section screams SEXY.
I agree but I think you would good on me.
You couldn't wear this one outside, but Mystique is interesting.

Might be a bit hard to get the texture, possibly a thick application of latex paint.. I'm sure there will be plenty of volunteers to help you put it on.
You couldn't wear this one outside, but Mystique is interesting. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Damn, that was exactly what I was going to suggest.
LOL you and I have similar tastes. Maya seems to have the body for it.
  • Mokoa
  • 10-01-2010, 12:02 AM
A few suggestions...

Maya,

Hmmm, how 'bout a sexy lingerie photo shoot with another sexy lady? Perhaps our very own Sophia? I will volunteer to shoot the photos!
  • Trip
  • 10-01-2010, 10:34 AM
little miss riding hood
  • anita
  • 10-04-2010, 10:39 PM
It is probably not a good idea to admit it here, but I have a rape fantasy...with no pain of course. The type of scenario where I pretend to be asleep when a guy come in my room and nail me...He can play the dad,brother,buglar etc
my fantasy is to call a new provider, she answers the phone, we chat,, do some screening, make an appointment and she actually keeps it!!!
my fantasy is to call a new provider, she answers the phone, we chat,, do some screening, make an appointment and she actually keeps it!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Hey REB, we're discussing fantasies, not delusions...
  • tron
  • 10-05-2010, 05:43 PM

This works for me.