Why do Celebrities cheat?

I am single and more than likely will be single until the day I die( unless I find a super rich hottie).

I was wondering why all these celebrities cheat on their spouses?? Men and Women alike.

If was ever to be famous I would fuk every girl I could as long as I could, and then fuk a few more for good measure.

So why take the chance on ruining your name and your family by cheating?..

The Million Dollar quesiton
You're asking the wrong question. What you should be asking is why do celebrities get married in the first place? Especially in places like California and New York. It's insanity. Makes no sense to me.

But when they do get married, I'm not surprised at all that they cheat.
RB wrote: "I was wondering why all these celebrities cheat on their spouses?? Men and Women alike."

Answer:

Easy Pickins and endless supply of fresh young desirable wannabes eager to make a name for themselves.

I was married to a hottie bikini actress many moons ago in LA and nothing makes you more desirable in tinsel town then being taken by the competition.

I never had so many come-ons by model types until she married me and she was the actress, not me. In fact I Never got hit on by models until then. Marriage didn't last. Not because anyone cheated but because she was 100% Hollywood and I HATE Hollywood and all that it stands for. I really LOVE Austin and it's Real folk.

Welcome to Hollywood.
What you should be asking is why do celebrities get married in the first place? Especially in places like California and New York. It's insanity. Makes no sense to me. Originally Posted by blenderhead
That's easy too. Because everything else in that world is so superficial and fast paced that they want to feel grounded even if it's only shifting sand under their feet.
This is one Huge reason NEVER to marry a fellow celebrity if you are one. Can work as it has (So far) with Will and Jada Pickett Smith who grew up together as best friends but usually it is doomed from the onset because of the very nature of the biz.
"A man is basically as faithful as his options." Chris Rock
"A man is basically as faithful as his options." Chris Rock Originally Posted by lurkerg
I love that line but it isn't true. There are a few faithful that I knew in the industry who had more than a few options. I was one of them and never even looked at the options probably because I didn't want the temptation.
You're asking the wrong question. What you should be asking is why do celebrities get married in the first place? Especially in places like California and New York. It's insanity. Makes no sense to me.

But when they do get married, I'm not surprised at all that they cheat. Originally Posted by blenderhead
Shit, I was gonna post the same thing. But then again, why would anyone get married?
I love that line but it isn't true. There are a few faithful that I knew in the industry who had more than a few options. I was one of them and never even looked at the options probably because I didn't want the temptation. Originally Posted by Codybeast
i agree with you but every time i hear about cheating that's the 1st thing that pops in my head
Simple... because you only live once..
  • PeAcH
  • 10-10-2010, 01:08 PM
It isn't just celebrities who cheat.
They're in the public eye, so it just so happens the media has us see what normal people every day do, more often.

I don't think it has anything to do with celebrity status.

People are willing to ruin their lives, and family names every day, regardless of their social status.
90% of people cheat..
Jacquie,
Where do you get your data? Just wondering.
  • PeAcH
  • 10-10-2010, 06:13 PM
I do not believe humans were designed to be a completely monogamous species. That's just my opinion anyways..
I seriously doubt celebs cheat any more than non-celebs. Its just that when your neighbor cheats does anyone really hear about it? No.

But I think that ultimately our brains are wired to not be monogamous. We have that "desire" wired into us to have sex with others and procreate. Its only the social stigmas we have put into place that make us think this is not natural.

I think couples that openly swing with other partners have it right, and probably live their lives more open and honest with each other as a result.

Love is Love, but Sex is Sex and the two are not the same.
I am single and more than likely will be single until the day I die( unless I find a super rich hottie). Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY