reviews to make or not to make

• emixa
  • 11-08-2014, 03:17 PM
So I use the whole review thing on a provider to see if it's worth me pursuing or not. Great help. Have I ever posted one; no. My fault.

But why draw attention to someone I really like? I know that I can not even possibly fund their life, but does this make sense?
You're not here for a love connection. She will see others with or without your review.
why draw attention to someone I really like? Originally Posted by emixa
You mean like yourself?

Why draw attention to yourself and suffer the wrath of all the critics?
Even if you don't review she is still a hooker and others will find her. So it's really your choice if you want to write. But if you decide to:
Write your review honestly, don't be unkind, don't be exaggerated, and leave it at that. If it's a No recommendation leave it in your review. Don't be an ass badmouthing her after you've already done the review.
But why draw attention to someone I really like? I know that I can not even possibly fund their life, but does this make sense? Originally Posted by emixa
This 'ain't' 1492 and you 'ain't' Christopher Columbus. You 'aint' discovering shit bro.

Showcases and BCD skills speak for themselves.
Even if you don't review she is still a hooker and others will find her. So it's really your choice if you want to write. But if you decide to:
Write your review honestly, don't be unkind, don't be exaggerated, and leave it at that. If it's a No recommendation leave it in your review. Don't be an ass badmouthing her after you've already done the review. Originally Posted by monkey man
It looks like for once common sense rears it's ugly head in a Houston forum post.
  • emixa
  • 11-08-2014, 04:41 PM
Yup all good points. Just thought I would ask or post. I don't believe in writing or stating untrue facts. Karma is a bitch and peeps on this forum don't joke around.
Peeps?

^^^^^^^^ BWAHAHAHA!!!!!
Peeps?

Originally Posted by pyramider

This is better than taint pics... Js... LOLOLOLOL!!
Peeps?

On topic though, I sort of understand what you might be saying OP though your question wasn't very clear. I've been around since the ASPD days as a lurker mostly and never a reviewer until relatively recently. I just decided one day that I would start to write them as well instead of just continuing to utilize other people's. There are far more lurkers than active posters/reviewers, it's up to each person which they choose to be. Do whatever you're comfortable with.

^those lucky little fuckers.
This is better than taint pics... Js... LOLOLOLOL!! Originally Posted by CamilleFox69

You are so wrong. Taint photos show the key to understanding.
You are so wrong. Taint photos show the key to understanding. Originally Posted by pyramider
Thought taint photos were a window into the soul?