Vote chincho for mod!!!

Well we live in The United States at least till we secede from the union again! So let's vote!
Uh oh, I warned you about letting dh into your head.
Do you promise to fuck all the fat whales for us?
Do you promise to fuck all the fat whales for us? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I, chincho do solemnly swear to fuck all the fat whales! And not only will I fuck them I'll ride them like a cowboy and sing like a rock star while doing it!!!!

By reading this you accept me and will give me moderator status.
^^^ Anna Star ... Should be first on your list.
So do my health insurance benefits start immediately cause I fell outta my chair and I'm gonna need stitches?
So do my health insurance benefits start immediately cause I fell outta my chair and I'm gonna need stitches? Originally Posted by Chincho
Chincho you should not leave your web cam on you know they say once your on the interweb it stays there forever... IJS

In all fairness to the members shouldn't you be crowning me mod in the alerts section?
Rockerick would you send for whispers and still looking I'd like for them to witness this momentous occasion!
Fucking secret poll. If you had any balls , it would be public so everyone knew how the voting went.
Is it aggervatin
Well fellow mods make it pubic!
Jeez Pistolero you still might win.
Well fellow mods make it pubic! Originally Posted by Chincho
HOW PUBIC SHOULD IT BE?
Mods must have an ATF to save
Oh and spellcheck!
Fucking secret poll. If you had any balls , it would be public so everyone knew how the voting went. Originally Posted by Pistolero