How do feel about Anna Star? With a public vote!

So how do you feel?
  • BDD
  • 11-14-2014, 11:30 AM
Like shit about both!
You write polls like a liberal.
Boring! If you are going to troll so hard why don't you get a little more creative.
You are a bit sad, sir.
Well...she has a pussy.

So that puts her in the top half of this crowd from the start.
Even the dead Jews in my fireplace are facepalming this
I voted. Every vote counts every vote counts every vote counts.... that's what Music Television told me
You have started a poll about Anna WHY? Was this an arbitrary name picked out of a hat, are you her newest fan, or have you decided to paint a target on her pretty panties?

Do any of us really care who feels what for which "hoogar" outside of a review? Does "hoogar" mean a cougar provider? Did you forget how to spell the word "only" in your poll, or were you typing one-handed while leering at hoogar pics? Did you decide to stay in Houston and apply for a mod position instead of returning to troll SA? Are we more fun to mess with?

I should start a poll about Jewish chihuahuas and if they should hump Gentile legs or stick to tamale stuffing. Might get more votes.
What on earth is the point of this?
You have started a poll about Anna WHY? Was this an arbitrary name picked out of a hat, are you her newest fan, or have you decided to paint a target on her pretty panties?

Do any of us really care who feels what for which "hoogar" outside of a review? Does "hoogar" mean a cougar provider? Did you forget how to spell the word "only" in your poll, or were you typing one-handed while leering at hoogar pics? Did you decide to stay in Houston and apply for a mod position instead of returning to troll SA? Are we more fun to mess with?

I should start a poll about Jewish chihuahuas and if they should hump Gentile legs or stick to tamale stuffing. Might get more votes.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Now now don't get jealous!
Man ..........
I wish the Mods would polish up their boots ...........
Man ..........
I wish the Mods would polish up their boots ........... Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
I may have to sharpen my harpoon.
Man ..........
I wish the Mods would polish up their boots ........... Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
Can everyone just completely ignore this dumb ass from now on?? That's the only way to make him go away..